depths of heaven x hero

Ace-Million

A created stage of mine and one of my songs inside! Enjoy. 

HI-JUMP
MUGEN 1.1
ANIMATED<--- yes

TAKE SOME TIME TO LISTEN TO MY SONG INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOAD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Want All MY-STAGES? www.viralvoice.blogspot.com videogames section
Google me and support my music, Would mean the ALOT!
Join my Fbook Twitter

I was never the type to download a beta/alpha version of mugen until it's 100% finished...i tried to download 1.1 before and didn't like it one bit...si i said fuck it ima wait till it's 100% finished...but is there a way to convert this stage to 1.0 by any chance?

I was never the type to download a beta/alpha version of mugen until it's 100% finished...i tried to download 1.1 before and didn't like it one bit...si i said fuck it ima wait till it's 100% finished...but is there a way to convert this stage to 1.0 by any chance?

Yeah its possible and since I have everything nice and neat you can try. I believe you need to take out the images and lower them from 32 bit and then place them back in. Take off zoom ofcourse. 

The transparent figures are a nice touch. I didn't notice them before.

Thanks light I try my best to deliver creative stages, to give mugen a different look and feel 

Have you guys tried safe mode? I use safe mode and I have a slim emachines cpu with a $30 graphics card. I can use it with safe mode off also, its seem to be the most reliable mugen version I have ever used. 

Dude no one is gonna buy a videocard just to run 1.1, especially on old pcs.

Have they spoke on an official release? would be cool if they released a 100% version