Jago K.I. 3 (Demo) by DRAGON972 and MUGEN 3D FIGHTERS MEGAMIX Updated

KoFXIIIMugen

like I said previously....... Un-necesary hate. I think some people are just scared of mugen moving to a pre-dominately 3d char enviroment. These creators bust their ass to create these's characters. FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stfu crabs.

3D Sprites doesn't excuse crappy gameplay, though.

well it does say "demo" and its obviously a beta. All my people are like that sht dope. Maybe if you see something wrong with the gameplay you could point it out to the creator so they can fix it instead of insulting a contributor to the community for doing something besides a MVC Spider-man edit with a pallette change. Just saying......

well it does say "demo" and its obviously a beta. All my people are like that sht dope. Maybe if you see something wrong with the gameplay you could point it out to the creator so they can fix it instead of insulting a contributor to the community for doing something besides a MVC Spider-man edit with a pallette change. Just saying......

Uh, okay dude. I didn't actually try to insult anyone by saying that 3D images doesn't actually make a good character, nor did I say anything about being a fan of repetition (Cause honestly I'd rather have an averagely made character who hasn't been done yet and isn't a generic anime bishi or whatever over a really awesomely made Ryu or Len edit) but whatever.

I'd have to play more of his characters to pinpoint problems. So far, I've only tried his Yugo. The game-play is pretty stiff, he lacks moves and animations, the images are pretty poorly ripped, and a few other things but I'd have to use the character again to know for sure. I know it's a BETA, but still.

Uh, okay dude. I didn't actually try to insult anyone by saying that 3D images doesn't actually make a good character, nor did I say anything about being a fan of repetition (Cause honestly I'd rather have an averagely made character who hasn't been done yet and isn't a generic anime bishi or whatever over a really awesomely made Ryu or Len edit) but whatever.

I'd have to play more of his characters to pinpoint problems. So far, I've only tried his Yugo. The game-play is pretty stiff, he lacks moves and animations, the images are pretty poorly ripped, and a few other things but I'd have to use the character again to know for sure. I know it's a BETA, but still.

My apologies if you felt I was attacking you. Criticism is important but constructive criticism is what is needed. His Yugo does need a lot of work (The wolf transformation doesn’t serve a purpose yet). The subject at hand however, is his new jago which I assume he made from screenshots of the trailer is really cool and deserves more respect than being called crappy IMO. And I don’t like the way your Dhalsims are bucking at me lol sorry for the miss-understanding.

people can argue as much as they like the fact of the matter is i don't see no one else on here taking the time to try and rip sprites like these. so alot of you arguing about there game play is silly if you think you could do a better job then why dont you put your money where your mouth is and prove us wrong.

people can argue as much as they like the fact of the matter is i don't see no one else on here taking the time to try and rip sprites like these. so alot of you arguing about there game play is silly if you think you could do a better job then why dont you put your money where your mouth is and prove us wrong

Thats what I was saying. woo woo woo you know it.

people can argue as much as they like the fact of the matter is i don't see no one else on here taking the time to try and rip sprites like these. so alot of you arguing about there game play is silly if you think you could do a better job then why dont you put your money where your mouth is and prove us wrong.

Graphics are 10% of a character. There's also coding, game play, fun factor, creativity, balance, sound, and other things. Yes, I commend him for taking the time of ripping the images. But like I said before, graphics don't make a MUGEN character. You can have a super huge character with 3D sprites that STILL plays like crap, and you could even have a character with ugly sprites that still plays well.