Assassin's Creed Altiar

Ultra Fatality

Here's my Newest WIP Altiar from Assassin's Creed Hope you enjoy his demo preview and just in case you cant hear me to well in the video I'll explain some moves

Altiar has 2 evasive rolls which can dodge anything

He has 4 basic combos which can be linked together or cancelled into a different combo

His special moves include a bomb toss where you can get hit by the bomb itself and the explosion, a crossbow which can shoot forward or upward, 2 counter attacks where one counter allows you to punish p2 your way by leaving them stunned for a short time while the other counter sends p2 flying back, he has a spinning back hand where he can dodge certain attacks for a certain time, and lastly he has an dash attack where he runs to p2 and depending on which button you hit he will do a different attack or dodge

For his supers he has an Fire arrow which shoots up or forwards and an ice arrow which just shoots forward, he has an counter attack which can counter almost anything but projectiles and it does a ton of damage and for his ultras he has in akuma style move (ranging demon) where he walks in a crowd of priest to p2 and if hit altiar delivers a deadly blow in the shadows leaving p2 on the ground dead and his last ultra is his normal hidden blade strike instead of just falling on p2 like he did in the games he prays first then leaps into the air hopefully leading on p2 and once he does its basically game over from there

well there you have it and like the battletoads he will be getting updates in the future it only took me 3 days to make this guy lol all i need now is a good snd and effects and he's ready for action until then see you guys

• 1 month later...

You can resize characters easily with localcoord, without messing their projectiles attack. Though you need to resize their portraits as well.

Yup, that was I've been doing and that also is another mission - resize the port. For me, sometimes is hard as hell more than allienge the sprite on fighter factory because when resize the port, you need math and I'm not really good at math :confuse:

I'm also not good at math but i'm kinda good at betting =P

Proper localcoord for chibi characters (such as Naruto or Bleach) is 250,220. Big portraits size is 93x109. Small portraits size is 19x19.

How about for screenpack that demand the characters to use localcoord 426,240 for fit the custom port? How did you handle with that? Resizing characters using localcoord is freely if the screenpack we use doesn't use a proper localcoord for characters. So, if we use 250 localcoord characters for the screenpacks that demand the characters localcoord 426, is small port size is still 19x19?

Well  resizing the portait is easy for me i dont even have one for him yet tho resizing the character may be a problem because he will look ugly so idk i may ask someone to resize him for me i want a lot of my characters resized actually and no theres no beta yet he still needs work before he is actually playable for everyone if i release him now a lot of people will bitch and wine about lots of things so yea got to work out the bugs some more

The progress i made was yea his bomb comes out his hand now lol he has more attacks lots of dodge moves and counters and just lots of all other shit man he's going very well guys i'll release another video when i can im sorry i been moving so slow just life man girl troubles working late just everything man so be patience and my glorious wips will come lol  :=D: 

it angers me how nobody understands why ppl make "small" chars of certain things. THERES NO FULL SIZE SPRITES AVAILABLE so you use what you can -_-.

this isn't aimed at you at all just in general at ppl who think making sprites is easy.

Could not have said it any better Laharl.

• 1 month later...

Sorry Everybody my internet been off for a lone while but im back and i've got some news Altiar will be ready real soon before 2014 i promise well maybe early 2014 i got to work and not to mention on the game a a lot sorry :truestory:

But the real news is Altiar has been fixed and ready to be released for the public to test and bitch about his problems and also the Battletoads have been updated as well i'll post it in there thereds later so u can see whats new videos coming soon don't know how soon depending on what i got to do but yea.....

Anywho good to be back ^_^

• 1 month later...