Mature XIII by 41 released 9/1/13

Phantom Blood

cool, ill give that 1 a try ,thanks - wouldnt happen to have a working copy would ya? mine keeps saying its missing a file and ive Dled him 4 times 

You have to download the character and the "System KOF XIII" file (on the top of the page), then you have to add the file "COMMON-REJY2505-KOFXIII" in the folder of Ryo. It should works.

I play tested both her and Iori. both have lag time at the beginning of the round but it goes away. Mature has HORRIBLE lag time throughout the whole match and she has Iori's KO voice (WTF?!!) Iori (the flame one) is great though. All he needs is to get rid of the lag time at the start of the rounds. Mature still has some bugs to be fixed so hopefully she'll get updated soon.

I play tested both her and Iori. both have lag time at the beginning of the round but it goes away. Mature has HORRIBLE lag time throughout the whole match and she has Iori's KO voice (WTF?!!) Iori (the flame one) is great though. All he needs is to get rid of the lag time at the start of the rounds. Mature still has some bugs to be fixed so hopefully she'll get updated soon.

Thanks for the heads up Ryochi.

I tryed Mature myself and she really needs to be fixed plus she has Iori's KO cry and I felt like what the..?!! :omg:

You need a better pc.

no I don't need a better pc. I have another mature xiii by that guy who made Ash and Benimaru and she works fine (except for that small throw bug) this mature has horrible lag time because the sprites weren't filtered right. And just what pc are YOU using?!!