Posted Image

[info]

Music: Yes

Animated : Ya

SuperJump : Uh-huh

[Download]

http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/kanbei

[Comment]

I finally released something, sadly its not a character but a stage. The Chamber of Awakening from Kingdom Hearts 2. It is the stage where Roxas finally met sora. I hope you like it, download it at my stages page.

Update. I wanna thank Ryon and Alexei for there help with the fog and stage itself. Thanks you guys.

• 3 weeks later...

The Stage Has been updated with the following,

- Fog has been added to the front and back of the stage. - The Pod in now animated with glow effects. - Lights on the floor are now animated too. - Fixed the Delta and Parallax of the stage's floor. - Background elements don't slide anymore.

Enjoy the update.

Alright,Downloading Right Now,When will we See a KH Character Soon?And is The Kingdom Hearts Mugen Project Still on or has it been Canceled,Cause I have not heard about it in a Real Long Time.

Yeah Like Laharl said, Ultraboard quit. We are the only three working on the project. There is going to be a Vexen update soon. So be patient.

ima say reflection would look better rather than shadows but other than that those are some lovely glow efects.

Nice stage there.

The glows effect where made from scratch by me. The floor isn't made of glass but its a good idea.