The Question Thread 2.0

1.Yes

2.when k'nuckles in flapjack kissed a giant ass satanic ugly foot

3.dam thats hard................i kinda can't remember many bad characters............ -.- myehhhhhhhhhhhhhh ummmm

well to me i'd have to say this weird version of kyurem, its file size n crap is huge but when you play as it, its almost unplayable and it freezes and craps up everything and everything goes slow

1. Yes

2.  Donald Duck as a nazi.  Imagine seeing that shit when you're young.  Kids don't believe me, look it up on youtube.

3.  Some Mortal Kombat chars, too lazy to look them up, SFF would look like rainbow vomiting when they moved.  It's like "I like spaghetti but it has shit on top of it."

This thread again? lol Q: What was the 'creator' of this thread thinking while creating resurrecting this thread?

A: I am think he has a diffent style of these on mind. Q: So which style is it? Answers to the last question and ask the next question or ask multiple questions and next person/people just answers them?

A: I am think he has a diffent style of these on mind. Q: So which style is it? Answers to the last question and ask the next question or ask multiple questions and next person/people just answers them?

Answers to the last question and the next person can ask different questions. (Don't want any issues like the last thread entailed for two certain MFFA regulars. :/)