YUGO 3D, MITSURUGI 3D, KASUMI 3D, AKIRA YUKI 3D AND more 8/1/13 dragon972

Lord Batros

I just tried Yugo earlier. Not impressed in the slightest. The models were inadequately ripped, and the gameplay was pretty bad.

its also what  known as a beta and considering how so many seem to like to make the same character over and over with different game play i happen to like it my self and iam sure he is still working on his characters when he gets the time just be patience

compared to what werewood does.

his rips do not compare.

but im only gonna imagine this is because of his work spreading thin on ripping so many.

Yeah, Werewood's Juri is how I usually gauge the quality of cg style rips as good or bad. She just plays and looks so nice.

its also what  known as a beta and considering how so many seem to like to make the same character over and over with different game play i happen to like it my self and iam sure he is still working on his characters when he gets the time just be patience

Even a BETA can be good. That's not much of an excuse. I suppose I'll wait till final release to judge for sure, though.

I'll admit, though. I'm not fan of the Ryu/Tohou MUGEN character flood.

Even a BETA can be good. That's not much of an excuse. I suppose I'll wait till final release to judge for sure, though.

I'll admit, though. I'm not fan of the Ryu/Tohou MUGEN character flood.

iam not a big fan of any kind of flood when it come to the same characters time and time again but you know what they say if you cant fight them joine them there still going to be people making the same shit over and over again rather then something new such as this ill admit its not perfect but at least someone made a character from bloody roar

compared to what werewood does.

his rips do not compare.

but im only gonna imagine this is because of his work spreading thin on ripping so many.

Yeah, Werewood's Juri is how I usually gauge the quality of cg style rips as good or bad. She just plays and looks so nice.

Thanks Ryon and Zeter-Zero.  Yet I also admire dragon972 as he has the will/guts/skills to rip from so many different next-gen FTGs.

Orbinaut (now Mr. I?)'s and my SF4/SSF4 PC rips might look more complete because SF4/SSF4 PC has been widely hacked and there are many high-end SF4/SSF4 PC tools for rippers and hackers.  As for the next-gen FTGs being ripped by dragon972, I believe not so many such useful hacking/ripping tools are available so it is much harder than SF4/SSF4 PC.  So please do not discourage dragon972.........just my little thought.  :hmm: