Spanish Ninjutsu by Vegaz

Thank you it is the best SFA3/SFZ3 Vega/Balog MUGEN stage!  I will listen to "Spanish Eyes" when enjoying this MUGEN stage! :goodmood:   P.S.  In my MUGEN game I usually use other BGMs/songs instead of the source game ones

Typically, I remix the bgms heavily. But I decided to use source on these projects. Mainly cuz I like to he SFA soundtrack so much. Especially SFA 3.

im curious to see how you did on the parallax, so im gonna test.

Don't worry. I think you'll be very pleased.

Your parallax is very good.

But i checked it accroding to the game. I think your zoffset is a about 1 pixel to high, maybe 2.

and they slide a very tiny bit.

so your parallax is really really good, but its not perfect.

thats the anal side of me that's telling you that.

Your parallax is very good. But i checked it accroding to the game. I think your zoffset is a about 1 pixel to high, maybe 2. and they slide a very tiny bit. so your parallax is really really good, but its not perfect. thats the anal side of me that's telling you that.

HA! :yaoming: Just kidding. I'm certainly not concerned about accuracy. That went out the window the moment I started this SFA super jump project. Thanks for the feedback, bro.

• 8 years later...

The Spanish Ninjutsu stage (Vega's) is missing a background image, and the bound positioning's are bad.

Also the file didn't load up because the file def's sff name was spelled incorrectly.

May someone fix this please?

(Solved)

I found a fixed version & notified the creator. Thanks anyways.