SS6 Sei by Suigin released 7/30/13

Phantom Blood

Finally something really interesting in the news section.

The original file is compressed in DGC. I've extracted the file and compressed again using 7zip:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1hekb3u11nbmma7

Is anyone there that can tell me how to do the supermoves? I opened the character using Fighter Factory 3, I read the "read me" file, but I don't understand how to do...

You have to do a counter, then do the "ultra move". Normal super moves does not require that and can be activated normally. I still wonder how they ripped the sprites since Aokmaniac didn't fix the sprite ripper for quite some time.

New MUGEN character type!  How cool!  I always wonder how the Japanese MUGEN authors manage to rip so many hard-to-impossible-to-rip game sprites and sounds.  All I can do is to take game screen shots and clean by hand (not so clean oh well)...........perhaps next time we will see cleaner ones by Suigin and/or other Japanese MUGEN authors. Off-topic: I just can't resist to post Suigin's blog avatar because it is just too cute: 2013050712060039c.jpg  "Hi I am Suigin.  Enjoy your stay~"

Finally something really interesting in the news section.

The original file is compressed in DGC. I've extracted the file and compressed again using 7zip:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1hekb3u11nbmma7

Is anyone there that can tell me how to do the supermoves? I opened the character using Fighter Factory 3, I read the "read me" file, but I don't understand how to do...

Thanks Akira for the link. :awesome

Well since she is SS6 style Her super moves won't come out normally unless you do a combo or Counter as TheDarkHour said.

But pretty cool character over all. :goodmood:

You have to do a counter, then do the "ultra move". Normal super moves does not require that and can be activated normally. I still wonder how they ripped the sprites since Aokmaniac didn't fix the sprite ripper for quite some time.

I get it. Thanks.

Thanks Akira for the link. :awesome

Well since she is SS6 style Her super moves won't come out normally unless you do a combo or Counter as TheDarkHour said.

But pretty cool character over all. :goodmood:

No problem.

Why the character isn't in that folder? There are only AH3 sound rips, SS6 Komachi, SS6 Senna, SS6 Youmu and 2 versions of Tenko.

Hmm! good question? I'm guessing Suigin took it offline and mayby updating the character.  =P

Oh by the way (I know im late but) Welcome to MFFA Suigin. :hi: 

Awsome Character!! Hope you create more in in the future. :awesome

I've updated SS6 sei ,youmu ,komachi ,senna and fiona.

Bug fixes and added a "readme in English".

http://www.mediafire.com/suigin/downlaod

Oh, can someone turn the compressed file in another format, please?

OK. I've compressed ".rar" this time.

Why the character isn't in that folder? There are only AH3 sound rips, SS6 Komachi, SS6 Senna, SS6 Youmu and 2 versions of Tenko.

Sorry, I was fall asleep in the update process...

Thak you all and Enjoy your stay~.

I've updated SS6 aisya, ren, sei, youmu, komachi, senna and fiona.

Bug fixes and added a def file for "mugen1.1".

http://www.mediafire...suigin/downlaod

original_20130816mugen000.png

Suigin-san it is nice to see you join MFFA here!  Your English it not poor!  My mother language is not English too!

Thank you for coming over here to keep us updated!

I like your photo-thumb-4751.jpg?_r=1375498855 ray-fish(?) toy/figure very much!  Where did you buy it please?

It doll is deformed Hammerhead shark.

It's what I got an Tora-no-ana, but not to come by now is not for sale.