AxSeeker

Animations are choppy...
Stance as no animation at all...
Bad clsn...

CLSN after moving...
Posted Image

CLSN after attacking p2
Posted Image

I can run through p2 becuase of the bad clsn...

Easy infinite with standing HP and MK...
Posted Image
Posted Image

...and many more stuff to fix, but I stop here...

This is a character that I really had no interest in. I took no pleasure in making this character and quite frankly I am happy to finally get rid of it. This character was done because so many Doomsday fans out there were bombarding me with e-mails, pms, and posts about releasing this character. I didn't bother finishing this all the way as I couldn't stand working on this any longer. There's just no passion for it anymore and the lack of care shows  :P

So there you have it.

Well, yes... You can see it in your work...

Animations are choppy...

Stance as no animation at all...

Bad clsn...

CLSN after moving...

Posted Image

CLSN after attacking p2

Posted Image

I can run through p2 becuase of the bad clsn...

Easy infinite with standing HP and MK...

Posted Image

Posted Image

...and many more stuff to fix, but I stop here...

Well, yes... You can see it in your work...

he never fixes anything just don't even try. he has never made a good character he gets feedback ignores it never improves its pointless to even try.

how can someone give up on something so promising like this?

Is he open source??

yes i am, and you don't need to credit me either ;)

btw i don't ignore feedback, i just haven't had the time to use it. I have a list of characters i want to make that goes up to 68 fighters. I wish i could finish them all.

Except doomsday though :P

Just give me about 3 years and i'll go back and fix them. :)

also maybe somebody can hopefully use them and make a better version to. I wish the old doomsday could be merged with this one.

btw i don't ignore feedback, i just haven't had the time to use it. I have a list of characters i want to make that goes up to 68 fighters. I wish i could finish them all.

also maybe somebody can hopefully use them and make a better version to. I wish the old doomsday could be merged with this one.

yes you ignore feedback!!!

"he never fixes anything just don't even try. he has never made a good character he gets feedback ignores it never improves its pointless to even try." - Laharl

No its true. He does ignore feedback. From my experience, he either doesnt respond or will shoot it down and simply respond that he likes his chars such and such way, and thats just how it is. I remember awhile back giving bad and good feedback on the red skull and everything i said was shot down and rebutted with a poor personal reason as to the character's quirks. Had nothing to do with the gameplay, clsns, design or accuracy, just "...because I like/prefer that. And Im not changing it."

how can someone give up on something so promising like this?

Is he open source??

yes he is so whoever can turn this beta into a complete character would be greatful enough to make it look awesome it just need alot of work

It´s all about quality, not quantity, brotha!