LOL Little Ho thinks she the Real Thing

Celest

see this only happens when parents are to stupid to NOT beat there children.

YOU HAVE TO BEAT YOUR CHILDREN.

Its the only way to really make them learn respect.

make them live in fear, and in return they will never disobey you.

My niece and nephew are 5 and 10. We raised them to not do anything bad or else he will smack there hands.

if we tell them to sit down they sit.

if my sister goes shopping, they both sit in the corner and wait for her to finish.

they don't go around making loud noise (unless playing with other kids, but thats expected).

All Maury really does is show all of these bad parents who dont know how to raise there children.

A couple of slaps would set this bitch straight.

Beat thier ass.  With a belt.  Or tree branch. Or a shoe.  Or a rope.  Or a rock.

Hell, once back in the day I saw an NES controler used on a little bastard.

My Grandma Hit me with a broom I deserved it but there are certain people I cant respect like my sister for example she took my $15 once and I let her Slide She took my $10 that was it my Mom said I'll give you $10 but i aint got it yet and she threw my Harddrive somewhere so I'm taking hers til the time being I hid her keys and she wanted mines when she punched me in the face before I got in the Shower and when I was by my Grandma's House I said No and I walked away dont spoil kids especially the Girls everyone they'll think they can do whatever they want thats how my cousin is so I tell her straight up Listen or Go thats the rules when she's with me