GFX For Share

Zenesis

If one would wish to request a signature made by professionals like you guys, what should be specified safe the size? And I also believe you have to provide the render yourself?

Lastly, is a render an image without a background and in that case does a white BG count as a BG or is an image with that BG a render? :confuse:

I see you are getting better making the renders blends eh Ryou?

I've been getting better at rendering too.  :goodmood:

And i see you're getting vocaloid vibe as of recent eh Exchan  :awesome

If one would wish to request a signature made by professionals like you guys, what should be specified safe the size? And I also believe you have to provide the render yourself?

Lastly, is a render an image without a background and in that case does a white BG count as a BG or is an image with that BG a render? :confuse:

There's no specific size but we do stick to the forum's rule where signature can't be really huge (600 x 200 is an ideal one). And yeah you should provide a render yourself.

A render is a .png image with transparent background, an image with white bg in any extensions are not counted as render.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to make a render so it can be used for making a signature. Now this image has a plain white BG but the thing is, if I delete the BG to make it transparent, it makes a part of the character, which is equally as white as the BG, transparent too. Now I tried avoiding this in all different manners but alas my attempts have beared no fruition.

This is the image I'm speaking of : http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-20/art/aw-deus.jpg

Now as you can see, the BG and the white part on the right lower side of his cape flow into each other which is a problem for me I do not know how to resolve.

So can anyone from the League of Extraordinary Signature Artists (LESA) donate some words of wisdom to me?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to make a render so it can be used for making a signature. Now this image has a plain white BG but the thing is, if I delete the BG to make it transparent, it makes a part of the character, which is equally as white as the BG, transparent too. Now I tried avoiding this in all different manners but alas my attempts have beared no fruition.

This is the image I'm speaking of : http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-20/art/aw-deus.jpg

Now as you can see, the BG and the white part on the right lower side of his cape flow into each other which is a problem for me I do not know how to resolve.

So can anyone from the League of Extraordinary Signature Artists (LESA) donate some words of wisdom to me?

Always use free select tool when rendering.

it maybe requires patience, but the result will be worth it.