Dumanios takes out the Trash

Dumanios

This time, I actually fight Yuranto.

What ever the hell Naoto did during the end of round 2 is actually a gameplay mechanic from Persona 4 Arena. Where the character will run at their opponent, both of them are covered in smoke or dust (or whatever) and hitsparks(?), and will get covered by words like "POW."

What ever the hell Naoto did during the end of round 2 is actually a gameplay mechanic from Persona 4 Arena. Where the character will run at their opponent, both of them are covered in smoke or dust (or whatever) and hitsparks(?), and will get covered by words like "POW."

Interesting. Annoying at the time, but interesting.

Oh my, that Ryuko must be a nightmare to battle against with regular characters, considering she not only kept spamming OP super after super, but for some reason her power gain is so extremely fast that she can literally perform one super the second after another has finished. She even beat Rare Akuma for crying out loud. 0_0

As for Magen, I'll refrain from commenting on him ever again. The only and last thing I have to say about him is that he'll most likely never change, no matter how much his "creations" bring his already terrible reputation down.

At least I can comfort myself knowing that there are way more creators out there who produce quality content for M.U.G.E.N than there are those who make utter garbage.