Dumanios takes out the Trash

Dumanios

Jesus Christ that spam on that retarded warmachine.

It's Kongtastic!   

yeah, meep is known for making cheap edits.

Well, it does seem that meep is ashamed of these, as he himself pointed these out. At least, I think that's the case.

Dumanios, surely you must be running out of crap characters made by Pgrs111Magen to beat upon? It's not like he made more than 100 intentionally awful/accidentally awful characters, right?

I AM digging the music you chose for the fights in this video though, so I thank you for, like always, mentioning the name of the songs you have used as BGM.

Dumanios, surely you must be running out of crap characters made by Pgrs111Magen to beat upon? It's not like he made more than 100 intentionally awful/accidentally awful characters, right?   I AM digging the music you chose for the fights in this video though, so I thank you for, like always, mentioning the name of the songs you have used as BGM.

If I ever make another Pgrs video, then it won't be for a while. The next video will likely feature Mamaluigi's Soul Eater characters, then who knows? Maybe some crappy Dragon Ball or Naruto characters - or more crappy KH or Pokemon characters. As for the music, your welcome!

Dumanios, surely you must be running out of crap characters made by Pgrs111Magen to beat upon?

Actually, this dude still makes characters cuz I always see new links at mugen database. Maybe there are more then 100. e.o

Those crappy Soul Eater characters for M.U.G.E.N. are an utter disgrace to the great anime they originate from. You know, even though some people might say that beating on crappy/retarded/cheap characters is redundant and done to dead, it can remind you to be happy for each and every good and solid M.U.G.E.N. character out there because there's a whole world of M.U.G.E.N. filled with atrocities which don't even deserve to be called a character.

Those crappy Soul Eater characters for M.U.G.E.N. are an utter disgrace to the great anime they originate from. You know, even though some people might say that beating on crappy/retarded/cheap characters is redundant and done to dead, it can remind you to be happy for each and every good and solid M.U.G.E.N. character out there because there's a whole world of M.U.G.E.N. filled with atrocities which don't even deserve to be called a character.

Shiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeet.

What's gotten into you to make such an awesome speech.

HOLY COWS..did I read that correctly? He made you as a hate character in Mugen? The nerve of some people....

Yep. I've thanked Meep140 for pointing this... calamity out to me. Should any of ya'll actually WANT to fight this monstrosity... God help you.