Dumanios takes out the Trash

Dumanios

So NeoZekromMK2 has not changed at all compared to the last video safe for his def file? Then again, this kind of characters never become better so I should not even hope that. Are you willing to share with us who is the target of your suspicion here or do you think he/she lurks around here too? Pgrs11Magen is a valid suspect because this looks like something he'd poop out and he has explicitely made it clear he hates you for bashing his god-awful "creations" by making a crappy "Dumanios" character already ( I hope you're not feeling bad knowing a crappy M.U.G.E.N. character which bears your name exists) .

So NeoZekromMK2 has not changed at all compared to the last video safe for his def file? Then again, this kind of characters never become better so I should not even hope that. Are you willing to share with us who is the target of your suspicion here or do you think he/she lurks around here too? Pgrs11Magen is a valid suspect because this looks like something he'd poop out and he has explicitely made it clear he hates you for bashing his god-awful "creations" by making a crappy "Dumanios" character already ( I hope you're not feeling bad knowing a crappy M.U.G.E.N. character which bears your name exists) .

I'm pretty sure it's a Pgrs111Magen character, and the guys at the Mugen Database seem to think so as well.

As for that character, don't worry, I'm fine.

Have you got any clue as to why the timer stopped working in that last fight against Ripps, Dumanios?

The thing is when I was a total newbie in M.U.G.E.N. I actually found that Kuromaru, Ripps and Slime where awesome just because they could rape characters. Luckily through my years of experience I know now better and I'm glad you smacked them hard (no pun intended) with your Beatdown of Justice!

I'll be eagerly awaiting the next installment of this series, as I always do. ^^

Dear Lord, where do I even begin with this episode...

Alright first the original comments I had about some of the crap fought today BEFORE I read your video description :

Snakeps3rules : First thought he converted his GF (if he had one that is) for M.U.G.E.N. seeing how similiar it is to his self insert character in terms of style.

The Mario Plushie : Why does it exist? It has no reason to exist in M.U.G.E.N., for the Lord's sake you can even see the fingers holding the plushie and I would not be surprised if those fingers and the Mario plushie would be Pgrs111Magen's.

The Wolf : Why the bloated stats? Why does it exist and can it perform a SGS for 1000 power instead of 3000?

Miss Whore : At first I did not notice it but soon I found out this was indeed a spriteswap of Reubenkee's DragonClaw which is something I just can not accept. Not only is this piece of crap a big FUCK YOU to not only the character itself (which was WAY ahead of it's time at the time it was initially released) but also the creator. Reubenkee was one of the greatest M.U.G.E.N. creators around before the unfortunate boat incident which cost him his life. Would he have still been alive, he'd not approve of it to put it VERY lightly...

IDGCaptainRussia the Pedophile : I saw this thing and all I saw was a big fucked up version of Daniel's self-insert character. I find this character to be very disrespectful towards him, especially since he is one of the more interesting creators I know, in terms of M.U.G.E.N. work he has done and as a person. At first I thought it's name was Daniel the Pedophile which would have been another insult towards Dan alongside the fact this thing exists but luckily that was not the case.

Truth be told, I do wonder if Pgrs111Magen is even remotely capable of making a single balanced and well made character. What good does it do to keep shitting out these abominations which are not even worth the label character? It certainly won't give you much credibility as a creator. I also have reason to believe he provides some of the annyoing voices for his characters himself. How do you even get a hold of his stuff, Dumanios? Do other people send it to you?

One last closing remark I have is why do you keep the bloated stats on certain pieces of crap if they have them? You can very easily edit attack damage, defense and health in the .CNS files which would not only save you time in defeating them but also in reducing the amount of time in which you could get annoyed by fighting these turds in the first place (if you are not annoyed already because it's something Pgrs111Magen made).

I'm pretty sure the bloated stats on the Wolf stem from Pgrs111Magen's liking of The Wolf on YouTube. As for the Raging Demon, I'm pretty sure it stems from the early days of Wlanmania's career, when he fealt that everyone needed a Shun Goku Satsu for some reason.

I'm not sure why Pgrs keeps shitting out characters like a guy who ate rotten Taco Bell, but he seems to be unstoppable.

The Wolf, despite his overpowered stats and roughly 20 power bars, tends to do jack shit. A character with plenty of projectiles or assists could keep him away. Anyone with a OHKO would flat out screw him over. Other cases, the overpowered stats are a major part of why they suck (Omega Rotom and Josh Geary's Barney edit, for example). Of course, I also have zero experience editing characters.

And I'm pissed about the Dragon Claw spriteswap as well.