Dumanios takes out the Trash

Dumanios

Dumanios, could you please link me to the stage you used in the 3rd battle of your 9th part of your war against Pgrs111Magen? Aside from that, good job as always though do tell me where you manage to find all his crap. Does he have his own YT channel in which he posts download links or what's the deal? Finally, do you have any idea how old he is because the crap he pulls off is something an immature 12 year old does (which may be a cliché thing to say depending on how you look at it).

Dumanios, could you please link me to the stage you used in the 3rd battle of your 9th part of your war against Pgrs111Magen? Aside from that, good job as always though do tell me where you manage to find all his crap. Does he have his own YT channel in which he posts download links or what's the deal? Finally, do you have any idea how old he is because the crap he pulls off is something an immature 12 year old does (which may be a cliché thing to say depending on how you look at it).

A link to the stage: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cj4e4gc60eg25j6/Waterfall.rar.

I found it in a DBZ full-game, but couldn't find just the stage itself, and it wouldn't be prudent to link to the whole full-game. So I uploaded it on my MediaFire.

As for his characters, he links them in his descriptions. Though he's deleted his YouTube account twice, so beware if you want to fight them.

I heard the sound you hear when someone says something in MFFA Chat multiple times during the video, is this just me or did you do this on purpose, Dumanios?

By the time I noticed that, I'd already recorded the fight. Still, I don't mind the effect.

• 2 weeks later...

It took 7 1/2 hours for Sasuke and Chise to get raped.

(WHAT, NO SLIME MIKA AND ORCHID? *shot*)

No amount of censorship could've salvaged Mika or Orchid. I mean, I had already shown the Monsters uncensored, not to mention the naked Remi fatality from my war with Pgrs111Magen. But I had censored the actual sex moves both here and in Episode XXX.

The original, uncensored, un-shrunken footage was 7 minutes 12 seconds, BTW.