I want Kyo(98.02um.XI)3 in 1.Made by 斑鳩

KongNiKa

Question

At first...I have to say that I'm a Chinese boy who is interested in MUGEN...And...poor at English...So I hardly know the rules...Because I don't know what they say......

OK....please forgive me,I just want this CHAR....I've been looking for him for a long time.I try to get him on the author's website...But....It doesn't work....So I hope you guys could help me...THANKS A LOT.

In fact,I also want to improve my English in this website...Practice makes perfect...!

At last,I use some Chinese to say goodbye...:)huh huh...

感谢各位朋友帮忙。谢谢。

98.02UM.13 3 in 1 KYO ..........I find it from a video.......And then I decide to find it and add it into my MUGEN.......I like his skills....So if anyone has it or has the idea to find it ,please tell me , thanks a lot..........

Well...I'm sorry to make you feel bad.....SORRY........Have you watched that video? .......I want the first KYO.....At  01:40.........and at 05:12......You can just tell me the author's website....I'll thank you...........If you can give me the link to download it....That's better....

Thanks for you help,man.:)

.......I wonder why your link can download these CHAR........mine can't......,.,,,,,,I know his website.,...But I just can't download anything.........

and......can you give me the other links of KYO?  Maybe I can find my favorate......   thanks,@Hakuryu-hime

OH MY GOD.......HOW MANY CHARS......SORRY,I forget to tell you about that............................

oh,do you have takukuzu abe?uhh.....I know it's strange....but i want to see how freaky he is .......

A link is enough for me.....thanks........CHINESE INTERNET.......can't work on abroad website.........What a stupid option = =

Correct.....4share is not.But Mediafire is blocked.............4share links are all outdate......Mediafire link need web proxy...........It needs money T T

Don't tell me that Mediafire and 4 shared blocked in your country  :omg:

Ah, just checked that new link for 2d abe is dead. Sorry about that. Well, the only way to get him now is by downloading the 600MB shit of Nijikaku fullgame.

In meanwhile i'll upload the 3d one for you.

One thing, did you get the Kyo already? Or need a help to re-upload?

OK......SQU...Thank you for telling me that......If it is hard to find.......I just give up.........Thanks............Well....do you have the AI of JIN's K-Blood and CloneKYO?  I download the CHar....BUT........They are so silly = =

He means that ? - in - 1 Kyo Kusanagi made by Ikaruga which included Kyo Kusanagi, Kusanagi, NESTS Kyo, XI Kyo, Maxium Impact Kyo

I think Ikaruga removed it from his website but I might no someone who may have him.

Well.....Squirtle.....the kyo on your signture,......can you give me .....maybe it is what i  want....

Ah, just checked that new link for 2d abe is dead. Sorry about that. Well, the only way to get him now is by downloading the 600MB shit of Nijikaku fullgame.

In meanwhile i'll upload the 3d one for you.

One thing, did you get the Kyo already? Or need a help to re-upload?

Thanks Ryo,I've found MAMY kyos........although don't have that one......but it is enough....Thanks........meanwhile.....3D version' link ..........I can't use......