Disgaea thread

I've managed to beat Vyers a third time and now Laharl is the overlord.

I also must avoid playing it too much, since it get exciting after every mission.

Ah, Spriters Resource got a very nice set of sprites from the game.

But, I'll share Disgaea 4 and Disgaea D2 if you don't mind:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/disgaea4/

http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/disgaead2/

I have most of them...

I'm still waiting for Ash, Marona, Unlosing Ranger and Krichevskoy sprites....

I'M WAITING LIKE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! :donwan:

*Yeah Disgaea is addicting, plus, a fanfic of it made me knew Blazblue, thet Blazblue made me knew Mugen..here i am!

be quiet you pessimist I am very excited about it you only say because you don't like the original trio.

On topic 1 and 2 are also for the psp if you have one 3 is ok but 2 is probably my least favorite for multiple reasons, 4 is great I agree but the others are still good either way >>.

the spinoffs since you probably like the dubs based on the things You have quoted only play the first prinny can i be the hero the second is crap with the voices.

Also most nippon ichi games connect universes in one way or another I can connect ANY Nippon ichi char to each other just from association alone. are you looking for NIS america games?

I've heard of Disgaea, but I've never played one of the games. It looks pretty cool, but I don't think I would enjoy it much since I'm not really a fan of strategy RPGs.

I've heard of Disgaea, but I've never played one of the games. It looks pretty cool, but I don't think I would enjoy it much since I'm not really a fan of strategy RPGs.

You for sure would not enjoy it then considering the amount of grind for lvls it takes....

D2 ends on a cliffhanger again for 1 shocker.....

I could go into spoilers and ruin it but I won't.

be quiet you pessimist I am very excited about it you only say because you don't like the original trio.

On topic 1 and 2 are also for the psp if you have one 3 is ok but 2 is probably my least favorite for multiple reasons, 4 is great I agree but the others are still good either way >>.

the spinoffs since you probably like the dubs based on the things You have quoted only play the first prinny can i be the hero the second is crap with the voices.

Also most nippon ichi games connect universes in one way or another I can connect ANY Nippon ichi char to each other just from association alone. are you looking for NIS america games?

>pessimist

I saw that coming

Sigh, I learned that I cannot get the best ending since I got accidental ally kills while underestimating the power of a spell which killed not only the enemies, but also the allies around.

Guess, I'll try again and give a better start.

Btw, feel free to share concept art here too^^

it becomes way easier to get the good ending later the first one was the hardest since you couldn't kill even 1 ally, the others are different in 2 you have to literally TRY to get the bad ending or you won't otherwise. in 3 theres multiple different endings, in 4 you will more than likely get the good one.

ect it gets easier as it goes on imo.

• 5 weeks later...

I've passed the chapter with the Zombies, but the next chapter have a stage which the monsters have a power boost.

Guess I'll have to train harder to surpass that power boost...

Now, I'm a owner of Disgaea 4, I did not mean to skip to this game...

But, that was all I could order, since the other games are not available.

I love disgaea to death.

If you add all the hours me and my brother have played disgaea games you'd come close to 2000 hours...

My favorite is the first one, it just has that nostalgic feeling, but many of the machinics aren't very good.

The one i like the list is the third. I'm very excited for the new one, bringing back my favorite characters as protagonists once again.