Speedy and Baron Strucker released 5/14/13 by bradern666

Lord Batros

I deleted your double post for you zombie Think you were lagging anyway, is this another mmv release? if so these guys need to calm down and really work on their chars more 0_0. They are rushing these things.

strange, i wonder why it double posted? thanks ......... yeah but i think their are a few "mmV Team members" that release stuff, but for the most part it just regular people that do over their, like i said i haven't tried these guys out yet, so don't know how they play yet 

geez they need to calm down seriously they are like in a rush to release a char daily or something. I would rather have a great char (like deadpool) that took a month or so than not good chars everyday.

haven't given in depth feedback yet was about to then realized these chars are nothing but spriteswaps and he didn't even credit zvitor code is all the same from green arrow HE EVEN STILL HAS GREEN ARROWS VOICE!

just download green arrow its the same code just different sprites -_-. Honestly though id give it to you but I deleted the thing right after I tested it and realized it was a spriteswap of a char that needed work itself.