Perfect cell final bout

stopmotiontoys

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVFjre-FZ60

SPECIAL THANKS TO SANNAMY, AND BLACK SHROUD... MORE CREDITS IN THE README!!

MOVELIST:

"Kick combo"
command = ~D, DB, B, x

"Kame Hame HA"
command = ~D, DF, F,b

"Massive ki blast"
command = ~D,D

name = "hit dash "
command = /F, B, x

DOWNLOAD LINK!!!!!:

i actually made my tree characters for winmugen.. i am not working in 1.0... so actually i use old fighter factory and winmugen debug for all my material.. i have specific that on my website... but who cares.... change the version of the history if you want 

the problem is that this command actually exist in winmugen so i am not taking advantage of that error in 1.0 to keep saying: "its only for winmugen then" its was coded from the begnning of the very first momment to only work in winmugen.

well... actually i have to fix something else.. the portrait in 1.0 gets more large and looses quality so i have to change it to something maybe more blurred... i am going to add more palletes because people ask for it and maybe some other updates to make 1.0 version different from winmugen version

the thing is even with his winmugen code he will work in 1.0 let me explain, You used a command to null his jump command you don't need to do that all you have to do is delete his Jump command from the cmd thats it. the command you added to him is useless because removing it from the cmd does the exact same thing. get it?

winmugen coding works on 1.0 as long as you don't use code that was never intended to exist.

alternatively you could just overide his state to stay in stance if you try to jump look at ryons croix (as much as i hate he has no jump) he doesn't but he still functions in 1.0.

dont worry.. i have already fixed it.... i know i made that mistake but winmugen did not show me up anything about that until someone played him in 1.0.. i am actually working in 1.0 version it has more palletes, new portrait and some other updateds so i am taking advantage of being another mugen system to upgrate the character and make him different from winmugen version.. taking this opportunity