Hardest fighting game boss

Kos-Mos

nah no one is more fruity peebles than loveable igniz . his jump rope juggle is cheap and i want to cry when he connects with the ima-hit-your-ass-with-every-sprite-in-kof-supermove!! LOL

original zero wasn't hard , just annoying with his cheap moves and always calling the nWo from the back 

Both Omega Rugal's are fucking gay, especially in my hands.

Ditto

nah no one is more fruity peebles than loveable igniz . his jump rope juggle is cheap and i want to cry when he connects with the ima-hit-your-ass-with-every-sprite-in-kof-supermove!! LOL   original zero wasn't hard , just annoying with his cheap moves and always calling the nWo from the back 

New, New, New, New World Order! But I agree. Igniz was just ridiculous!

lol 4 life!!!!!  i can't really think of any capcom bosses that was really frustrating . gill on third strike was hard , but fun to fight. he didn't telegraph his moves like on ng and double impact. he just pounded you into dog food , knew when to closeline the bejeezus out of you , and of course the rainbow of death!!! 

the only one i can think of from yesteryear would be m.bison from sf2 world warrior if you didn't pick ryu or ken he was gonna rape you without taking you to a dinner or movie!!

mad damage no stall on the scissor kick all hits were light attacks and frames , but all hard attack damage !

• 9 months later...

I got a few but i got to say the one that i had to cheat to win one the most was fucking

MK2 Shao Khan lol hated this guy

Hey ultra, enter the cheat mode on genesis and type : A,B,B,A,C,C,RIGHT,START then you will hear ,you will die go lead next to reptile and press A,and kick their ass with shao kahn :).

Akuma/Gouki when he first appeared in old SSF2 Turbo. I admit when i was younger and when I was flying through SSF2 Turbo on Hardest difficulty with ken I was about to Fight M.Bison/Vega then all of a sudden that music came on a shadow figure appeared so quick then everything went white on the screen I was like what WTF!! O_o

I thought Akuma was just another ryu-wanabe but he kept kicking my ass.  Took me Many tries to beat him. :noway:

Hardest fighting game boss?

Might as well list a few:

Shao Khan (From.. Every MK game he's appeared in as a boss)

Ult.Rugal/Shin Akuma (CvS2)

Original Zero/Igniz (KOF 2001)

Omega Rugal (KOF 2002UM)

Young Geese (Art of Fighting 2)

Gill (Street Fighter: 3rd Strike; if you don't exploit a flaw in his AI)

Eyedol (Killer Instinct.. even on Easiest difficulty)

Jun/Unknown (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)

Onslaught (Marvel vs Capcom)

Final Bison (Street Fighter Alpha 3... so many memories of getting a lot of bad endings, thanks to him)

Magneto (X-Men: Children of the Atom)

And

I-No (Guilty Gear X2: Accent Core Plus; ...I have a hard time beating her for some reason, even if I learn her shooting patterns)

Shao Kahn (Every Mortal Kombat game, no exceptions.)

Jinpachi, that Nancy Robot thing, and fucking Azazel (Tekken)

Eyedol and Spinal (Killer Instinct.  Also, I'm saying Spinal because I find him to be MUCH more frustrating to fight than Eyedol.)

Justice, I-No, and Order Sol (Guity Gear)

Bloody Marie (Skullgirls)

Mike Tyson (Punch Out)

Any other SNK boss that I forgot to mention.