Gorilla Grodd Very early Beta by Jhonny-DC & Cravd released 5/1/13

Lord Batros

Intro

mugen000_zps6269cef6.png

In Action

657576jyfj_zps21e52f1a.png

[Download]

http://jhonny-dcmugen.blogspot.mx/2013/05/gorila-grodd-wip-trabajo-en-progreso.html

[Comment]

Release Topic -    http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t1044-gorilla-grodd-wip-by-jhonny-dc-cravd

Extremely early version,very basic character , and also if u are running 1.0 he has an error, but easy fix

1.0 Fix

in the statedef 4005 were it says 

velset = 0,0,0

delete the last comma and zero, so that it looks like this

velset = 0,0

save and your good

The sprites need really big improvements, because his arms completely change proportion at any time given, Not counting his legs, that suffer from elastic length. Looks like they used too much different bases for the sprites.

I'm not really into the gameplay of mugenmultiverse releases, so i will pass talking about it.

while i'm thankful jhonny decided to share this (with hopeful improvements) this shouldnt be classified as a 'mugenmultiverse' release (referring to post above)

jhonny happened to make a release topic there.

that the main connection to the website. cravd is a team member there (look for his red hulk later in the yr), the work here with jhonny was more on his own. i had no idea that much work even done. cravd just sprites what he wants, where he wants, with who he wants. i agree the sprites for grodd could use a little more detail, but in general, he a really good (and fast) sprite artist. though i'm pretty sure in the case of grodd, jhonny did much of the initial sprite work and cravd then joined him to help.

To make sprites from sketch takes time and is hard. To make a fluid and accurate animation is even worse so even through it's inconsistent it's impressive.

It's also a 'very early beta', right? This mean it is going to be improved in the future. I can't wait to see