Two Pokémon.

Enormous bump time: Zangoose has been completely reworked and is pretty much nearly complete at this point, save for a finished big portrait, some more work on intro poses and winquotes. I've put up a public download, though I'd hesitate to call it a full release for those reason and because I'd like to hear feedback and opinions first, as well as catch any mistakes that slip past me. It also contains a complete AI (based on The_None's Shaq) that you can see in this video. Download

Nice Job Mega Shock! :awesome  Zangoose looking nice.

• 2 weeks later...

None at all? I think it would be cooler if it had a few, personally.

Well, I don't think it's necessary given the different character design, and I'm worried it'd be hard to animate well in 3D because they weren't designed to do that. 

Speaking of that, I was just in the middle of redoing the stance while I re-added all the existing sprites to fix bad color indexing I'd messed up without noticing.

Posted Image

As well as the current Zangoose palettes and a color template for more submissions:

Posted Image template Posted Image normal P1 color for reference

Posted Image the 16 colors currently included

Well, I don't think it's necessary given the different character design, and I'm worried it'd be hard to animate well in 3D because they weren't designed to do that. 

Speaking of that, I was just in the middle of redoing the stance while I re-added all the existing sprites to fix bad color indexing I'd messed up without noticing.

Posted Image

As well as the current Zangoose palettes and a color template for more submissions:

Posted Image template Posted Image normal P1 color for reference

Posted Image the 16 colors currently included

Awesome! Work Mega Shock! :awesome