MUGEN1.0 default 600 and 1160 slots select

Werewood

MUGEN1.0 default slots select

Exclusively announced in MUGEN FREE FOR ALL, my new MUGEN home

MUGEN1.0_default_1160_slots_select (my new add-on):

Posted Image

MUGEN1.0_default_600_slots_select (my years-old add-on):

Posted Image

** Be sure to read the included "readme_by_Borewood.txt" for your MUGEN1.0 set up! **

Download:  https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E%21130&cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

"I still care to share because I believe in Sharing is Caring" - Werewood

Interesting stuff. Though most people use something other than MUGEN 1.0's default screenpack, this is a very nice thought indeed :)

I have a suggestion though: remove the select icons where the players' names show up and maybe the bottom two rows - sure it lowers the amount of characters you can put in the roster, but it makes it look tons nicer.

FXhJiHL.png XslF5vn.png malcsRF.png

Project LG said:

God knows you shit out characters like a friggin' gumball machine.

Interesting stuff. Though most people use something other than MUGEN 1.0's default screenpack, this is a very nice thought indeed :)

I have a suggestion though: remove the select icons where the players' names show up and maybe the bottom two rows - sure it lowers the amount of characters you can put in the roster, but it makes it look tons nicer.

Well actually Noside asked me to make a 1000+ one for him because he told me my old 600 one wasn't enough for him.  I thought somebody else might find it useful so I made a release topic here. And your suggestion is right.  I will try to find some solutions..............thanks for your reminder!

"I still care to share because I believe in Sharing is Caring" - Werewood

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...