Kanbei's laptop broke.

Zaibatsu

You know I dont understand it.

When ever i BSOD . I lose NOTHING... NOTHING I tell you.

why do some people have to start completely over with a clean wipe?

also Sorry to hear your bros. Lappy died. Hopefully he can get it fixed or a new one soon.

also.. How did it get totaled?

You know I dont understand it.

When ever i BSOD . I lose NOTHING... NOTHING I tell you.

why do some people have to start completely over with a clean wipe?

also Sorry to hear your bros. Lappy died. Hopefully he can get it fixed or a new one soon.

also.. How did it get totaled?

My Cousin's Laptop BSOD'd on him before.

Turned out to be Harddrive failure and he lost EVERYTHING.

Harddrive failure and he lost EVERYTHING.

Boy, I can relate to that. But it turned out to be a good thing. If my hardrive hadn't messed up, then I wouldn't have had to start from scratch. When I was faced with starting over, I said to myself, "Why don't want just create my own stages and screenpacks? And the rest is history...

@Everybody to answer everybody in one post! Kanbei's laptop got stuck at the loading/wake up screen, I dunnno what that means so when kanbei gets the chance he will be taking Bestbuy's Geek Squad for repairs since it's cheaper and they do a pretty decent job for repairs. You think Laharl would have been a little caring for what happend, I mean shit he is our main feedbacker for our Kingdom Hearts characters.

Anyway no need to apologize everyone I'm just glad all of you guys care, a repair will be made. I was just saying that I will be releasing stuff and Kanbei will not for awhile, that is all.