Eagle81

Ryon

[Preview]

[Download]

http://www.mediafire.com/?d3swa03uy6t0lfd

[Comment]

Name : Eagle81
Creator : Mr.Steve81 (Original idea)
Creator : Ryon (Balancing and retouching)
Creator : Basara-Kun (SFF)

First off I'd like to thank Basara for making the SFF of Eagle from SFA, Which Mr.Steve has then taken to make his first and only character.

Unfortunately Mr.Steve has never finished his work on Eagle81, and I personally don't know how it would have ended up.
My part in this is, he sent it to me in 2010, to finish up for him, and Now im a bit more comfortable with some coding knowledge that i'll partake in finishing him up.

Of course Eagle81 is no where near complete. I'm merely polishing him from what Steven had left out.

Steve I hope you can get back to me one day and we can finish this guy up.

as for moves.

6 buttons.

D, F, xy or z
D, B, xy or z
D, F, ab or c
D, B, ab or c

The move names I was never to sure about, however his 4 basic special moves are included. (No reflection move yet)
Eagle81 has 1 super.

D,F,D,F, xy or z

same super. lv1 only.

He needs sounds, voices, and lots of other things.

But i'd proud to present him, even if he forgot his pants to the party.

Looks exactly the same as my version! I've been trying hard lately to get back into some of my old hobbies. Mugen being the main 1 from a few years back.

This was actually my 3rd character. Phantom Blood has my Kim Jae Hoon, and my old dead hard drive took Megaman to its grave.

As I've always had an issue with finishing things in the past, I took this character to an almost releasable state before putting it down. It was supposed to be a temporary break, but 3 years is a bit longer than temporary. :)

LOL, Im glad your here steve.

It should look exactly the same as your version. because it is yours.

i added combo ability similar to MVC, air combo stuff, completed your super.

and add fancy hitsparks.

Truth be told, apart from more specials and sounds this isn't far away from being properly finished.

I'm completely free of all the little real life things that get in the way of mugen (next weekend) so I'm going to start work on him again.

Don't expect anything within the next few months, I've got to relearn coding first, but I'm going to release the first English sounding Eagle. I shall use my own voice for his sound pack.

Had a bit of a cold so I haven't had my proper voice for a couple of weeks now. What do you need me to record though?

I think he is almost there as far as gameplay mechanics go. Maybe another hyper or 2 would be nice. If I recall correctly all his hypers are just predetermined special move combos.

yes but you could do.. custom specials? or just completely made up stuff.

my (crazy) idea was for him to knock the opponent high up into the air. and a GIANT "Eskrima" (stick) would appear spinning in the background doing damage *full screen*

and he will be there twirling the sticks in his hand.

as for voices.. I dont know lol.