"What New Things Did You Get?" Thread

CozySquirtle

"Naff" (last time I checked) means "not so good", "rubbish", "lacking", etc.

I assume text-savvy teenagers haven't flipped the phrase on its head, making it mean "good" or whatever. Sick, seriously?

Considering I don't talk to people, I don't know a whole alot about the 'teenage words'... I personally like keeping to myself. I've tried to communicate with people over the years, but it just doesn't work. All they've showed me is how much I hate people... So, yeah... I like to stay in my room and do my 'activities'... The only time I leave the house is to goto work or get my Orange Juice and Poptarts... Besides, its your opinion on the stuff I posted. I'm quite content with it.

Naff is actually quite an old slang term, dating back to the 70s. Then again, it's British slang, so I'm not surprised you hadn't heard of it :P

The 3DS games generally inferior to their big console versions. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on the 3DS is very buggy and watered-down. The most infamous glitch happens when you obtain and use the All-Star pickup, where you cannot stunt for the duration of the race unless you roll in mid-air, which fixes it.

Lost World 3DS (or so I've heard from a friend of mine who's a big Sonic fan) starts off really good, but gets quite tedious and long-winded.

Gates to Infinity has too much dialogue and is inferior to the previous games. Yes, it's still quite good, but not if you're new to the series. I think they focused more on the 3D aspect than the game itself, sadly.

How is killer is dead? I wanted to pick up a copy sometime.

It has not gotten very good scores (which are BS anyway) for any kind of platform it is available on. It's your typical hack and slash game with hidden collectibles found throughout every level but imho the story is not worth replaying. Overall difficulty is okay but bosses and enemies are not that hard if you know what you're doing and don't go button mashing like an idiot.

I just think many people kinda dislike the game for the fact that the main character, Mondo, barely has any character development and the gigolo missions are just so out of place in that game.

But if I were you, I'd probably rent it, not buy it.

Would definitely recommend if you like Suda 51 games but it's super short, like lollipop chainsaw short, but you can squeeze around 20 possible hours if you're a completionist and since the enemy AI does scale on different difficulties, it worth at least another playthrough on hard/very hard.

I picked up the Collector's Edition at Gamestop for $20. There's also a PC version coming out soon with a new "Nightmare" difficulty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

IMG0028A_zpse5b4c160.jpg

First one, I got yesterday for winning participating in a Call of Duty Ghosts Killer Instinct tournament exhibition match.

Got the second one today by curb stomping everyone that signed up for the actual Killer Instinct mini tourney.

Haha, that would be the kicker.

They're supposed to have COD Ghosts next friday and that is played much more, so I'm definitely expecting some people to know how to play that. I know Ghosts is pretty bad, but eff it.

Next saturday's KI, not so much. Might end up just doing the early exhibition matches and not bothering with the mini tourney unless there's someone that knows how to play.

• 4 weeks later...

E3 Week has certainly gotten interesting. Reason why I said that, well.. My dad got me this:

eqVsPit.jpgkotDfoM.jpg

This is also a "Pre-birthday" gift as well (Was supposed to get it on my B-day). I like my dad.

If anyone wants to add me, here's my gamertag: Zemilia

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Comic Con happened here in San Antonio awhile back and got some stuff.  I spent over $1000,  on artwork for my house more than anything.  Got to meet Stan Lee and other celbs.  One of which was the new Punisher, Jon Bernthal.:

20150912_192120.jpg

Of the artwork I got, this one made me chuckle, so I had to buy it.  I like Arthur Suydam's Zombie art, got lots of his stuff.  I wanna commission him for some zombie anime characters.

20150913_202829.jpg