[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Damn chespin looks like he wants to rape something in that photo of him smiling..lol

I for one am also glad they are single type. Why would anyone want a poke from the start with 2 statuses? That would make the game easy

Damn chespin looks like he wants to rape something in that photo of him smiling..lol

I for one am also glad they are single type. Why would anyone want a poke from the start with 2 statuses? That would make the game easy

tbh...........thats how ALL starters....ummm started pretty much so dat doesnt say its gonna stay dat way throughout the game 

tbh...........thats how ALL starters....ummm started pretty much so dat doesnt say its gonna stay dat way throughout the game 

I agree, it could be that all 3 starter Pkmn develop a secondary elemental type throughout their evolution trees; on the other hand they may learn attacks that aren't directly associated with their initial types (for example, Vulpix learns Confusion despite the fact it is a pure Fire type).

I agree, it could be that all 3 starter Pkmn develop a secondary elemental type throughout their evolution trees; on the other hand they may learn attacks that aren't directly associated with their initial types (for example, Vulpix learns Confusion despite the fact it is a pure Fire type).

i was thinking bout this as i was type but its true soooo the Fire type cud be the same scenario here :D

Yeah, I hate that. No to mention all the people who ask for impossible trades like a Level 1 Reshiram.

I really, REALLY! Hope they fix that. it was annoying. Since the 3ds can support patches/DLC

Why would anyone want a poke from the start with 2 statuses? That would make the game easy

:troll:  Good thing Zaibatsu is my brother MUWHAHAHA! He can trade me the second starter.

I'm defeinitly choosing Fennekin, and Chespin (Kanbei will trade me Chespin!). I really love the legendary Pokemon Xerneas! hahaha... Xerneas is a little taller than I am. My height is 6.3, and Xerneas is 9.10, wow Xerneas awsome! Time to go buy another T shirt with a legendary mascot!

Now If I know my science/biology correctly I think Pokemon X and Y is based on DNA and Yggdrasil Norse myth "A Godzilla sized Tree."

Hmm so they ran out of colors hmm? I guess now they moved onto letters.

Other than that, this game looks perfect. I always wanted to get a ACTUAL Pokemon  game that's 3D rather than 2D. Other than Pokemon XD Gale of darkness being more of a spinoff title rather than an actual pokemon game.

I hope the difficulty is like Pokemon FireRed difficulty, You know like you can beat it if you know what your doing. Fennekin is my first starter for sure, I want it female though, somehow I get a female vibe from fox pokemon I dunno why? Aside from all that does anyone know the name of the Region yet?

BAD THINGS!

I also have some bad news, if the game uses an SD card wouldn't it be able to be hacked through Pokegen? The way Pokegen works is it makes hacked Pokemon from your save file.(If you own a DSI you can extract your save and put your Hackemon in there!) :troll:

HONEST HACKER (me)! 

I used Pokegen to get my old pokemon back that were deleted from my Pokemon Emerald Save file being corrupted(Because I dropped my GBA in my soda back then!) I don't use hacks like Infinite Master ball, rare candies and all that! I raised them tooth and nail legitimately! The Pokemon I lost were the Special 10th anniversary special ones! basically what I'm saying is I hacked those 10th anniversary Pokemon back! but they are legit. I dont have a Pikachu with hacked moves, Maxed out IVs/Evs or anything... all my Pokemon are legit!

:truestory:

I sometimes hack my in game team for the lols, but I'd never do it on a serious competitive team or for anything I intend to trade. 

I cheat to troll the idiots on the GTS.

For your shiny Palkia, you want a level 1 Roserade?

Done :3

And that's how I got my shiny Palkia that I never use, because it's probably cheated anyway.

I cheat to troll the idiots on the GTS.

For your shiny Palkia, you want a level 1 Roserade?

Done :3

And that's how I got my shiny Palkia that I never use, because it's probably cheated anyway.

I hack shiny pokemon, so I can trade them on the gts I know pokenoobs would want shinies legit or hacked they'll trade for it.

Bulbasaur's poison type sure didn't make Red/Blue easier, just saying. Granted, that was back when Psychics ruled the Pokemon world. Anyway, I'm not really sure who I'll pick this time.

I found this yesterday via the internet, I'm not entirely sure if this is true or not. it's a japanese document about Gen 6 Pokemon starters' 2nd and 3rd stages and I think some Legendary Pokemon as well. This was from pastebin. As you can see the names are in japanese and I think this is probably just concept data or removed data. I translated it I best as I could. the original one is here http://pastebin.com/Z2tMiaJR#

• Recent Public
  • Pokemon X Y

• アイエン(ISA Campaign?) Area and greater Helsinki more
  •  
  • カスマロン / Chespike
  • ヤリマロン / Chespear
  • Type: wedge (Grass)/ Taka (Hawk? or Eagle? Flying?)
  •  
  • ホノコ / Flannec
  • フェルノコ / Fernox
  • 11. Type: flame (Fire) / Esper (Ghost? or Psychic?)
  •  
  • ケロバブ / Ribbub
  • ジュウマツ / Froabanet
  • 15. Type: water / Fighting
  • アトルビー / Finchett
  • アトルエエ / Finches   Form X
  • アトルノー / Fincho   Form Y
  •  
  •  
  • 伝説のポケモン
  • ゼルネアス くさ ・ ???
  • イベルタル ほのお ・ ???