starting a pokemon sprite comic need some feedback for stuff

superben2008

trainer's starter pokemon  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well i want to have 1 trainer from each region to start exploring the kanto region the kanto trainer is just starting his journey. but the others have at least 3 pokemon from their respective region not overpowered. so no legendary pokemon yet. so the johto hoenn sinnoh and unova trainers have 3 pokemon first the starter choice then my friend chooses 1 pokemon and then i choose the third. for the kanto trainer the poll is for his starter the second pokemon my friend will choose. (special encounter on route 1) and for the third i'll choose (special encounter sometime later) could you guys give some pointers. no fully evolved pokemon yet either if you want to sprite an original character feel free. just tell me what reigion he/she is from. i havent decided gender. but i want to have at least 3 boys and 2 girls (maybe a new team member later). this is probably a stupid idea. but i thought it would be cool. expect alot of jokes in the comic while being serious as well.

hoping squirtle is chosen. i'm the creator. but whoever wins is the one the new trainer will start with..

made a gym leader sprite.

the pallet town gym. a new gym opened up in pallet town. one of the strongest trainers is rumored to reside there.

Posted Image

one of the starting trainers will try to challenge this gym. (but lose obviously)

i created the gym so the trainers have something to do in pallet town. it seems dull (except oak's lab)