Gouken By Infinite Released

Demitri

I played as To-six's Casshern against Gouken and the the punk killed me in about 10-15 hits. There needs to be a damage dampener to balance this shit out! and also maybe cool down the AI a little... I don't like AI that beats the crap out of you and corners you!

I played as To-six's Casshern against Gouken and the the punk killed me in about 10-15 hits. There needs to be a damage dampener to balance this shit out! and also maybe cool down the AI a little... I don't like AI that beats the crap out of you and corners you!

You obviously know nothing about coding, his damage dampener works very well and can easily be found in his overrides, If you want to see how his dampener works just put him in debug mode. His AI is hardly tough, I could easily make him 5 times tougher in a few minutes, you might want to fight more in training mode first or turn your difficulty down.

You obviously know nothing about coding, his damage dampener works very well and can easily be found in his overrides, If you want to see how his dampener works just put him in debug mode. His AI is hardly tough, I could easily make him 5 times tougher in a few minutes, you might want to fight more in training mode first or turn your difficulty down.

I'm sorry Mr.Infinite I didn't mean to offend you! I was just a little upset because I lost against Gouken 2 outta 3 Times. You did a great job on making him! I'm gonna see if I can train ALOT more to try to beat him! again forget what I said about the damage dampener thing! That was VERY noob of me!

I'm sorry Mr.Infinite I didn't mean to offend you! I was just a little upset because I lost against Gouken 2 outta 3 Times. You did a great job on making him! I'm gonna see if I can train ALOT more to try to beat him! again forget what I said about the damage dampener thing! That was VERY noob of me!

I'm sure he wasn't offended. But that showed alot of humility to apologize.