Gouken By Infinite Released

Demitri

i care more about the look of the sprites personally, that's ,y ,main WOW factor , but ive still yet to fire up ME Moogen to see what its all about

Although the sprites are better than what we previously had,the sprites still lack certain details,but overall they arent bad.

Unlike you guys I actually appreciate all the effort that went into this Gouken. I am currently using Mr. I's Gouken which is pretty damn accurate to the source and I loved that. This one uses some mugen tradition blended with something from the original source and i like that. Keeping this! Sure more can go into him like focus attacks maybe but overall liking this character :D

I dunno about you, but I can't see the GENERIC part on him. He is generally a good conversion, a little stiff but still good. His new moves are really good into fitting the character itself and i'm glad that he don't turn into a shotoklone like a lot of versions of the char. With the exception of the EX mode, that look like a homage to Sheng Long, but it lacks the double hadouken. I simply don't know what you where expecting for the char, he is exactly what I was expecting since I became aware of the project. Infinite is not the guy that will reinvent a character or break new ground in his vision. Most of his characters are just a mix of the various VS styles keeping the general attack set, or the more classic ones. I believe that the problem with Laharl and everyone else is that they where simply expecting something way outside of the project intention. You know, it's not supposed to be a pleasant surprise like CVS Bluestreak. It have always been a conversion of a character to the Infinite system.

Mostly just Laharl, he hates everything (jk).

Funny considering "i'm pessimisatic"

But yeah, I liked the character imo. It just lacked the combo potential his Ryu and Ken had.

I'm sure he will update him and be similar to Ryu and Ken.

Don't shit yo draWs people.

I believe that the problem with Laharl and everyone else is that they where simply expecting something way outside of the project intention

This ^

As long as he does better that alexlexus one I'm glad. And he sure does. Heck, what a commotion this char caused at guild, after some guy made a review on him... Anyway, the updates and improvements will happen in the future (as the creator mentioned) so I suppose we can expect something good.

Unlike you guys I actually appreciate all the effort that went into this Gouken. I am currently using Mr. I's Gouken which is pretty damn accurate to the source and I loved that. This one uses some mugen tradition blended with something from the original source and i like that. Keeping this! Sure more can go into him like focus attacks maybe but overall liking this character :D

I do!

Dunno if is accurate or something because iam not a fan of SF or actually try Capcom games.

About the update.

Ah!

Much better!

Still a little stiff and slow imo or maybe iam used to a faster gameplay like melty blood....

AI is not very hard imo but agressive enoght to keep attacking him like crazy :/.

Really like this update.