WIP - Zero and Powered Ciel

Okami

Thanks to people for suggesting possible new WIPs for me to start, guess I couldn't choose between the two, I'll just make them both eh? I'll probably start with Ciel, then do Zero.

Well here are the preview pics of them (sprites - not started yet but will do soon).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ya btw, I'm going to implement the three gameplay styles for Ciel, though, I'm most comfortable with the full moon style, and a little bit comfortable with the crescent mode. So I'll have to do full moon style first for her, while Zero should be easy on source accuracy, and a little bit custom just incase if the actual game is really cheap.

Eh, but I dislike filters.. A LOT - and I'm kind of fixing the movement style to keep it MBAACC styled. The jumps are pretty annoying to do since there are different jump starts =P and I need to find the jumping landing sprites for each of the jumps o-o.

Eh, but I dislike filters.. A LOT - and I'm kind of fixing the movement style to keep it MBAACC styled. The jumps are pretty annoying to do since there are different jump starts =P and I need to find the jumping landing sprites for each of the jumps o-o.

lol i dont like filtres too and yessssssssss i see ull have alottttttttt work to do :P hehehe

Hmm, I finally got all the movement velocities in check. Finished states 0 - 195, prob going to do required sprites soon, and etc.. The only problem is getting the fricken sound rips, which I am looking for it..

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFXJZJOMz84&feature=g-upl&context=G2a22748AUAAAAAAAAAA

WIP Part 2, *Update*

- More moves done, fixed velocities, added appropriate effects to animations. Still need sound rips fuuu D=

exelent really u are faster lol :)