Screenshots Mffa Style

Ryon

There are so many questions I have for these strange scenarios......

Why is Itai afraid of Think? What did she even do to her, some said Think's a demon, but how, if she comes from Shinku? She's just a sad looking creature with no interaction with very few from her fullgame, not even Shinku has an intro with her. Why is she so scared? What secrets lie behind her mysterious design? Why does Think exist in Mugen? What is her purpose? I'll never get her true origin at all...

0b55tsver7yz3xjzg.jpg

I was wondering when Ristar was going to be made, can't wait to see how he turns out RSR. 

Once, four legendary heroes would battle in a bright beautiful field, a fighter to end all fighters, after boisterous battles, and serious showdowns, they created something truly amazing, to some, this game was known as Smash Brothers, but some called it.... Mugen. Soon, several others joined the battle, and made dream matchups that we'll never forget.

y67tn7ca0nzvp2jzg.jpg

Now here's some Surreal Suu Secrets.

Suu is a strange woman who serves as Nijikaku's secret boss, you pretty much never fight her in Arcade mode, as she's extremely rare to come across. She also created Floren, that big white mutated Moomin creature, and prays with her on full moons, Flor was supposed to be immune to the moon and got bad luck as a result.

Suu herself is kinda creepy IMO. She's weird, beautiful & quiet, as she says nothing. Nothing at all........ She's got one small mouth, many powerful magical attacks, and loses HP as she does them, a cheap HP regeneration counter and even an NSFW special.

She's one mysterious magician.

v9zx4o7e69se636zg.jpg