Ryoucchi

Eternal Fighter ZERO

44 posts in this topic

wWnhZty.png

Well, because the old collection fucked up, image-wise. Click the link below images (do not click the image themselves) to get the desired version of the characters.

Color guide: Blue is custom gameplay. Yellow is WIP. Red is offline. If anyone have any of the offline characters, we'll appreciate it if you could post a new link.

NOTE: This collection won't include any of those ridiculous cheap edits.

Characters Appeared in the Game

3l8WXtu.pngebTt67a.pngkHEeTjx.pngkL27Hht.pngz2WHgrF.png

UR1CNXf.pngAoemDXV.pngsslZWRz.pngoqlBCNl.pngoVxbD8Q.png

sb5x89j.pngZwG0sfM.pngWF60bdA.pnguxuezuN.pngHpRJ23y.png

w4JWd9y.pngez15SVT.pngJGRaZU5.pngy7pA6a2.pngcCVaFNh.png

bG0PnLS.pngIqDwFcr.png1dNjkyB.png

List of Characters

Akane Satomura by 586 || by Reiga || Rakurai [R_Akane / Custom]

Akiko Minase by Iyo ||by Ryon || by Shimon || by Uma

Ayu Tsukimiya by 586 || by Arche || by Iyo || by Rekku || by Shikokku || by Shikokku & JNG || by Gu [Touhou] || by Seravy [Custom]

Doppel-Nanase by Frule || by Kuri

Ikumi Amasawa by 586 || by Nana || by Toshi

Kannabi no Mikoto by 586 || by Kuri || by Good Girls [Custom] || by Mikage [Custom] || by Uru [Marvel vs Capcom]

Kano Kirishima by 586 || by KM || by Gu [Touhou] || by Seravy [Custom]

Kaori Misaka by DABA || by Frule || by KM ||by Rouge Noir || by Rekku - Old Version

Mai Kawasumi by 586 || by Kuri || by Mikage || by 586 [Marvel vs Capcom] || by Ina [Persona 4] || by Shikokku [Custom]

Makoto Sawatari by 586 || by BF || by EL || by Reiga || by Golden G. Gunner [Makoto The Gunner / DFO]

Mayu Shiina by 586 || by BF

Minagi Tohno by 586 || by Toshi || by Rakurai [A_Minagi / Custom]

Mio Kouzuki by DABA || by Sudara13 [Custom]

Misaki Kawana by 586 || by Reiga - Old Version || by Rouge Noir

Mishio Amano by 586 || by Rekku || by R-R || by Toma || by aaa [A-Mishio / Custom] ||  by Gu [Touhou] || by Javelinyaa [Samurai Shodown] || by Kohaku [Custom]

Misuzu Kamio by 586 || by Hanma || by Kuri || by Good Girls [Custom] ||  by Markyjoe1990 [Misuzu_M / Custom] || by Gu [Touhou]

Mizuka Nagamori (by Ina || by Hanma || by R-R || by Toshi || by Rakurai [E_Nagamori / Custom]

Nayuki Minase by 586 ||  by BF || by Bluishcat || by EL || by Javelinyaa [Nayuki The Runner / Custom] || by Rakurai [G_Nayu / Custom] || by Sudara13 [Custom]

Nayuki Minase (Asleep) (by Frule || by Tuki no Turugi

Rumi Nanase by Frule || by Kuri || by Maruta || by Rekku - Old Version || by Uma || by Uru [Marvel vs Capcom] || by ミマァ [Arcana Heart 3]

Sayuri Kurata by 586 || by Doppel || by Lightoss || by Mill || by Roque || by Golden G. Gunner [Sayuri Bernstein / KOF] || by Seravy [Custom] || by Sudara13 [Custom]

Shiori Misaka by DABA || by Shimon || by Gu [Touhou] || by Seravy [Touhou] ||  by Sudara13 [Custom]

UNKNOWN by 586 || by Hanma || by Kuri || by 586 [Marvel vs Capcom] || by Gu [Touhou] || by Seravy [Custom]

Assist Characters

EPYcl1M.png6tHZyGx.pngTrvYNfx.pngiv4NBZw.png

List of Characters

Chibi Mai by Nachel || by Kagenui

Keropii by Johanjesmee

Michiru by Rouge Noir

Shiiko Yuzuki by Rekku || by LJH

Original-styled Characters

sQifE1V.pngImLdsIN.pngETiTdou.png

List of Characters

Mai Kawasumi by Maruta & ALL & Koutetsu

Kakusei Sayurin by Unknown

Carnavi by Ohgaki [Last Blade]

Stages

Pack (BGM is not included)

EFZ Stage Pack by DABA

EFZ Stage Pack + Zoom by OldGamer

Individuals (with BGM)

Park on the Path to School by タケシ

The Infinite Air by タケシ

Shinto Shrine Near the Sky by タケシ

In Front of The Kamio House by タケシ

Abandoned Station by タケシ

FARGO Research Facilities by タケシ

Mionomi Hill by タケシ

Screenpack

EFZ Memorial Screenpack by Sword†Dancer [WinMUGEN+/320x240]

EFZ Memorial Screenpack Converted by OldGamer [1.0/1.1/640x480] (Lifebars Included)

Lifebars

EFZ Lifebar by DABA [WinMUGEN+/320x240]

EFZ Memorial Lifebar by DABA (OFFLINE ATM)

Custom EFZ Lifebar by FAY418 [WinMUGEN+/320x240]

Other Stuff

Portraits Pack by Sword†Dancer (OFFLINE ATM)

AI & Voice Patches for 586's Characters by HAL

Various Patches by Yuka

Various AI Patches by Netyzh

Various AI Patches by IceNinja77

Various Voice Patches by 郡民

EFZ CPS2 Concept Themes by NoMoreHeroes2012

sanae.png

Releases | Deviantart | Tumblr | Twitter

''Even if you hurt me or choose not to be my friend anymore, you will always be my Best Friend....''

Ikumi Amasawa gets the CPS2 Threatment! We're all going to be dead when she spots us.

(I didn't post in the video this time.)

floette_yellow_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a443Floette, My YouTube Channel Mascot and my #1 Favorite Kalos Pokemon.

Well yeah he made an amount of AI and Voice patches. He no longer published Nayuki's and Ayu's though.

That being said, i added more stuff to the list.

sanae.png

''Even if you hurt me or choose not to be my friend anymore, you will always be my Best Friend....''

Added Mizuka Nagamori and P4U Mai Kawasumi by Ina.

I didn't link them to his site because most people cannot access it for some reason, and the files were originally compressed in DGC so it'll be easier for those who doesn't have the archiver.

sanae.png

Added Mizuka Nagamori and P4U Mai Kawasumi by Ina.

I didn't link them to his site because most people cannot access it for some reason, and the files were originally compressed in DGC so it'll be easier for those who doesn't have the archiver.

Thanks and another nice job on the collection Ryoucchi. :goodmood:

alot of us been having trouble with DGC due the firewalls/anti-virus programs being picky on it being a Malware or virus. :-P

MVTB_zps25b30106.png                     

MARVEL VS. TOUHOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :awesome

Thanks and another nice job on the collection Ryoucchi. :goodmood:

alot of us been having trouble with DGC due the firewalls/anti-virus programs being picky on it being a Malware or virus. :-P

I agree with the DGC Part.

floette_yellow_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a443Floette, My YouTube Channel Mascot and my #1 Favorite Kalos Pokemon.

I'm trying to get Kanna_K, but it takes me to Mai_K instead.

@Ryoucchi  I went and look the time and fix the DABA life bars to go with the Sword Dancer's screen pack so now the lifebar and screen pack is converted for the mugen 1.0 and 1.1

This way people can enjoy the screen pack with the life bars for mugen 1.1 & 1.0 :)

Here you go buddy :D

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e8j6vdqha7qdygi/EFZM+for+1.0+%26+1.1.rar

nLmXQxN.gif

@Ryoucchi  I went and look the time and fix the DABA life bars to go with the Sword Dancer's screen pack so now the lifebar and screen pack is converted for the mugen 1.0 and 1.1

This way people can enjoy the screen pack with the life bars for mugen 1.1 & 1.0 :)

Here you go buddy :D

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e8j6vdqha7qdygi/EFZM+for+1.0+%26+1.1.rar

You convert those lifebars to Mugen 1.0 and 1.1? That's cool! I wonder if... nah that can break the rules. (I should say that you can convert the stages to 1,0 and 1,1 but that's not gonna happened cause that's against the rules. frown.gif)

You convert those lifebars to Mugen 1.0 and 1.1? That's cool! I wonder if... nah that can break the rules. (I should say that you can convert the stages to 1,0 and 1,1 but that's not gonna happened cause that's against the rules. frown.gif)

but these stages can run the 1.0 and 1.1 there for they dont no need to be converted xD

But..that is if you want the stages with zoom factor for the mugen 1.1 curiosityplz.gif?1

nLmXQxN.gif

but these stages can run the 1.0 and 1.1 there for they dont no need to be converted xD

But..that is if you want the stages with zoom factor for the mugen 1.1 curiosityplz.gif?1

You know that would be cool to see EFZ with zoom factor.

You know that would be cool to see EFZ with zoom factor.

Here you go buddy  and also you did not broke no rule. I just wanted see these stage for the mugen 1.1 as well xD

The stages now can do zoom factor for the mugen 1.1 only took me 30 mins to readjust the sprite and readjust the bound setting :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6mkkcuose4784yc/EterFightZe+1.1.rar

:D hope that Ryoucchi don't mind taking them add them to the collection as well :D

nLmXQxN.gif

Here you go buddy  and also you did not broke no rule. I just wanted see these stage for the mugen 1.1 as well xD

The stages now can do zoom factor for the mugen 1.1 only took me 30 mins to readjust the sprite and readjust the bound setting :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6mkkcuose4784yc/EterFightZe+1.1.rar

:D hope that Ryoucchi don't mind taking them add them to the collection as well :D

Thanks. I subscribed you for that. optimism.gif (on YouTube)

Not sure if it would fit here though.......maybe i could add it under other stuff category. I'm still not sure.

sanae.png

Not sure if it would fit here though.......maybe i could add it under other stuff category. I'm still not sure.

Sure. The Other Stuff Catagory is fine.

Added it to the list.

In other hand, i  found Javelinyaa's Mishio_SS and Nayuki_TR. Added them to the list as well.

sanae.png

This topic hasn't been posted on in over 60 days. Are you sure you want to bump it to the top of the board?
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor