Some edits:

- One Shall Stand - One Shall Fall by Weak Pathetic Fool

- Sound Recorder by Weak Pathetic Fool

- Updated version of Deathsaurus by Omega Supreme

- Deathsaurus II by Below273

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

@Varia31 i hope you don't mind me hosting optimus prime in my MEGA account, but in the event that you do, let me know so i can take it down.

i'd love to update this collection (and a lot of other ones) but some stuff can only be found over at ma for the time being and i was kind of soft banned from that site so yeah

23 hours ago, Ryou said:

@Varia31 i hope you don't mind me hosting optimus prime in my MEGA account, but in the event that you do, let me know so i can take it down.

i'd love to update this collection (and a lot of other ones) but some stuff can only be found over at ma for the time being and i was kind of soft banned from that site so yeah

Nah, you're good. I forgot to come back here to let you guys know the link got frozen and that I made a SendSpace link. I've been busy... Go ahead and keep your MEGA link. Thanks!

• 1 year later...

i was initially against adding "janky" characters such as this one, but then i remembered that omega supreme's characters, that make up 90% of the collection, aren't exactly of the best quality either. i may or may not add this later today alongside hrd2016's (*shudder*) stuff.

Update:

- Characters by hrd2016:

• Optimus Prime (an edit of Omega Supreme's Ginrai in his God Ginrai mode that sports Optimus Prime's color and replaces his shoulder cannon with a pair of cannons on his back that's, interestingly, formed out by Elita-1)
  • Ultra Magnus
  • Grimlock
  • Slag
  • Swoop
  • Blitzwing
  • Lugnut (i know he's originally from TF Animated and he even uses a mugshot of the Animated character as his portrait, but his in game sprites are clearly evocative of his "G1-fied" appearance in the comics, which is why i opted to categorize him under the "Modern G1" section)

- Bumblebee by Anderson

- Player Man 2006's edit of Omega Supreme's Optimus Prime