Dragontank By The None released (6/28/2015)

thekillnator

I must be really bad at Chrono Trigger because it took me almost a year to beat this guy in that game.

Really!? if i remember it only took me one try to beat it I didn't have any probs.(thanks to grinding Crono and Lucca to learn strong magic early in the game LOL!XD)

anyways i'm glad to see another Chrono Trigger boss Character for mugen. i'll try this out. :goodmood:

Really!? if i remember it only took me one try to beat it I didn't have any probs.(thanks to grinding Crono and Lucca to learn strong magic early in the game LOL!XD)

anyways i'm glad to see another Chrono Trigger boss Character for mugen. i'll try this out. :goodmood:

It might be because I could never get into the game. I don't know why, I'm always hearing how great of a game it is, but I could never stay interested past the Black Tyrano.

Still, it's cool to see more MUGEN characters from the game.

Yeah, the various extra parts have HP separate from the main tank.  Destroy the Grinder (aka the wheel), and it can't move.  Destroy the head's lower jaw, and it can't "breathe" fire and the body stops healing.  (Destroy the Body to actually win)