Warachia By Rajaaboy Released 11/15/11

Lord Zio

Rajaa is one of those creators you love him or hate him, just a matter of personal opinion, I think. If you like his creations, I'm happy for you. Me? Sorry, I'm going to stick with ⑨'s stuff I'm just trying to figure out why some people just workship certain mods/people in certain communities to the point to shun better or alternative material. This happens not only in the mugen scene. Meh

Rajaa is one of those creators you love him or hate him, just a matter of personal opinion, I think. If you like his creations, I'm happy for you. Me? Sorry, I'm going to stick with ⑨'s stuff

I'm just trying to figure out why some people just workship certain mods/people in certain communities to the point to shun better or alternative material. This happens not only in the mugen scene. Meh

Exactly, We like something and we hate something, I like Rajaa's stuff, The majority of you hate his stuff.

I actually like Rajaas creations, it does not really matter if you like the person or not good work is good work, thats like me saying because I don't like Syn as a Person his stuff sucks, when thats not true we all know his strider is amazing. as far as his rajaa like palletes he has given tutorials to get rid of them its not that hard, his Dhalism I agree with its ai is ridiculous and so is its damage but I like all his MB characters and mostly all his creations they are done very well. Just because hes a dick does not mean his coding is bad

well someone was saying the reason ppl don't like his characters is because hes a dick I was explaining that makes no sense to think like that.

but i didnt...u KNOW i love my MBs accurate or at least badass (say Rajaa made his MBs have combo ability like say, KOF XIII-Styled wud be soooo beast http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//cool.png)

but its like play with new SF2 HD chars http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//sleep.png

im surprise Raajaa ever releases anything because usually hes on MFG blowing all of the other Mods on their , hes a prick and ill never DL anything of his,dont care how " good" it was supposed to be, same goes for ,well hes going as Skull right now but illonesta or whatever the fuck he called himself before Skull, it took me along time to ever DL anything by him after me & Him went back and forth on Cvg about 9/11 he pretty much took the side of terrorist and said all of the people who died on that day deserved it, so i told him i hope he has family members that died by someone elses hands so he can see how it feels , my post got deleted on that one, and thats when i started using Cvg for DL's also , all thought Cvg has a few laid back members , but yeah anyone who thinks that all of those innocent woman,children and men deserved to Die , can go fuck themselves , it has nothing to do with America ,it has to do with the fact that it was civilians may they r.i.p