The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

pi5Wlrr.pngHey guys, look. We're reunited again! What's up, pals?

u4EsOao.pngI'm glad to see you people being fine and dandy.

jtio2BS.pngHah, fools. I decided to use this distraction in order to give out a blast! *transforms into a plasma bazooka* PROTON CANNON! *shoots a big laser from the bazooka*

pi5Wlrr.png*dodges laser* Okay, what is this. Marvel vs Capcom?!

u4EsOao.pngActually, it's more like a Nintendo vs Capcom.

pi5Wlrr.pngActually, I was trying to make a cool one-liner, because that's what heroes do all the time.

iKLPm7M.png*still in bazooka form* Oh, and one thing. *points to Ultraman* You're getting attacked left and right, and the only thing you worry about is what you're being called? Seriously? Sheesh, fine. An "Ultraman" then. Better?!

2rFhUI5.png(too busy fighting Thanatos) you stupid clown! (throws his Zero Sluggers) have a taste of flying blades!

rTqtklL.png (Notices the background) WHAT THE...LAST TIME I CHECKED WE WERE ON THE UNDERGR-

B5D3eb1.pngThanatos....the God of Death, Pestilence and Famine.....I thought Pit had destroyed you....well, it'll be a honor vanquishing you back to the hellhole YOU CAME FROM! (his staff glows)

Tommy noticed Thanatos' Proton Cannon. He ducked, almost getting hit by the cannons beam in the process.

Tommy: Oh, goody, a challenge!

Tommy bared his hands, making fists. He did not perform any attacks of Thanatos, as he was waiting for his chance to attack the God of Death. 

Fiona managed to dive out of the way of the beam in time. She stood up, picking her sword up as she did, and looked towards Thanatos. Overhearing Wizrock's comments, she decided to try and settle this peacefully...

845fd08f9e.png

Fiona: Umm...excuse me, Mr. Thanatos! We...uhh...we just got here, and we would rather not have to fight again. I am certain that you do not want to fight as well, so surely there is a way for us to settle this peacefully...?

26 minutes ago, A person said:

Fiona managed to dive out of the way of the beam in time. She stood up, picking her sword up as she did, and looked towards Thanatos. Overhearing Wizrock's comments, she decided to try and settle this peacefully...

845fd08f9e.png

Fiona: Umm...excuse me, Mr. Thanatos! We...uhh...we just got here, and we would rather not have to fight again. I am certain that you do not want to fight as well, so surely there is a way for us to settle this peacefully...?

Lapis took quick notice of the first of the group's newest allies and quickly intervened........

rDBfsKg.png

"Who are you? Plus, what makes you think Thanatos will listen to you?"

5 minutes ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Lapis took quick notice of the first of the group's newest allies and quickly intervened........

rDBfsKg.png

"Who are you? Plus, what makes you think Thanatos will listen to you?"

She looked over at Lapis, and smiled.

4fbe485a83.png

Fiona: My name is Fiona Mayfield! I met Tommy, his clones, and the others in the Underworld! 

845fd08f9e.png

Fiona: As far as him listening to me goes...I am sure he might not, but it is always worth a try! What is that saying..."Never say never"?

Distortion World

Since it looked like Thanatos wasn't going to dodge Tokio's and Lyna's air attack, they managed to land their strikes since they didn't notice the newcomers to be distracted, with Lyna's attack causing an explosion of light.

m0BZJND.png

Tokio: Alright!

zVx7l8G.png

Lyna: I'll keep on the pressure! Tokio, stay back!

ZLxXPHs.png

Tokio: Okay!

Lyna: GALAXIAN EXPLOSION! 

Lyna released another stream of explosive mini-planets. Aiming at Thanatos.

just_a_new_pixel_art_by_duckmann18-d9up2"Wait a second... I can see Thanatos' shadow!"

Dusk points at the shadow under bazooka Thanatos

just_a_new_pixel_art_by_duckmann18-d9up2 "I'm gonna try this... Shadow Shatter!"

Dusk wields his nocto-kinesis (nocturnal + kinesis) power and rips Thanatos' shadow, attempting to cripple his power 

Commercial break time!
ZoMuW0k.pngHello World. Anyone here who is as big of a spaghetti fanatic as me? Then you're probably familiar with this problem.
S9y2486.pngNo matter how hard I try to eat those, I always get hit in the face by the noodles.

Jqoml5h.pngBut worry not, for I, GlueMan, have the solution. And it also allows me to pose with my jazz hands again. Presenting to you: Spagluetti!

T1ZCAgD.pngJust use the Spagluetti as a Spaghetti sauce, and then, the noodles behave and you can finally witness the deliciousness of Spaghetti without getting hit in the face.

ZoMuW0k.pngWow! Thank you very much. Nyeh-heh-heh. Let's try it out. *applies Spagluetti to the noodles and eats the Spaghetti*

S9y2486.pngHey, wait a second, now the spaghetti tastes like sh- *gets interrupted by the logo*

SPAGLUETTI - Let us cling (your noodles) together

The next commercial plays........

THE FOLLOWING IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE S.O.U (Spin-Offs United).........

75hR51u.png

"Hello! It's me, Lapis Lazuli! You may know me from the hit cartoon, Steven Universe, and as of recently, The Roleplay Paradise! Do you ever get tired of waiting for a certain TV show to come back on from a long-winded hiatus? We've all been there, just ask these people!"

oK5idez.png

"To be honest, the wait for the newest season of Total Drama was killing me! I wanted action! I wanted drama! I......wanted......."

oZ4ujRt.png

"A SPIN OFF TO TIDE ME OVER!"

SRd61kk.png

"Waiting for my next appearance on that show of that pathetic human, Steven, was driving me nuts! I kept questioning about how long I'd wait for Homeworld to show up again!"

latest?cb=20160328172006

"Waiting for the next Danganronpa installment hasn't been a cakewalk......I've had to play both of the games just to tide me over!"

75hR51u.png

"Well, the Spin-Off United helps you deal with those types of issues. We recommend spin-offs, whether they be manga, comic book, television, or video games, to name a few types of media, so that when they're done, you can hopefully watch the main attractions without the hassle!"

latest?cb=20160328172317

"Thanks to the S.O.U, I was able to play Ultra Despair Girls, and catch up on more of the story!"

KVTNxOY.png

"While I do enjoy the show, the Steven Universe comics have definitely caught on me up on that brat's misadventures! Thanks, S.O.U!"

N7AdN8H.png

"I want to thank Spin-Offs United for directing me to the Ridonculous Race! I enjoyed it a lot!"

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE S.O.U (Spin-Offs United).........

KfxmAaC.png (walks in) hello there o customer! my name's Weiss Schnee, and I am representing the Schnee Dust Company! this is a handy advice about how to use Dust!, now, see this tiny crystals? that's Dust, the most important item in all of Remnant, there's plenty of ways to use it, mostly as ammo clips and batteries....BUT, Dust is also a handy combat tool, as it can ignite and explode like a hand grenate!, last but not least, The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field. This advice is bought to you by you guessed it, The Schnee Dust Company

tumblr_mtuaif9sP51sngn1zo2_500.png

"What's up! It's me, Mukuro Ikusaba, coming to you from the Hope's Peak Fashion Mall, where we have all types of apparel for you to wear!"

Apparel is categorized by talentswaps......

tumblr_mzke3yFGkG1re9oq6o1_500.png

"So Kawaii! This Monomi wardrobe is stylish!"

tumblr_mud2ivBRCm1r2kp1ko1_500.png

"This......looks f**kin' ridiculous!"

......Mastermind attires......

tumblr_mjrxwxdDk61re9oq6o1_500.png

"I could get used to this.....Chihiro Fujisaki, Despair Hacker!"

tumblr_mot9e57G4X1rl66y8o1_500.png

"Really? You call this something worthy of Ibuki's stature? Let me show you what else I have in store for you.......

tumblr_mjxtgqx7lU1r0exwko3_400.png

"Now this is more like it! Just call me the Ultimate Despair Musician!"

........beachwear......

tumblr_mm66drpPSu1r0wif8o1_500.png

"Awwww.......are you distracted by my beauty? I bet you are......"

tumblr_mrspneivBd1r2rmowo1_500.png

"Meh. It beats having to clean up Mahiru's blood."

..........cosplay.......

tumblr_inline_mzl61aWgj21r051jw.jpg

"I'll say it first: the people who work on Fire Emblem know how to design awesome costumes."

tumblr_mpc30goQVn1rz70mwo1_500.png

"Now this is badass!"

......and even special outfits from our K-Pop Ronpa line-up!

tumblr_mzdc8fOWpx1r0iaydo9_1280.png

"I heard what you said earlier, Peko! At least my outfit's more stylish!"

tumblr_inline_n1631lE1rQ1qlajmo.png

"What the........I wasn't told there were gonna be commercials!"

tumblr_mzoobdS0SQ1r0iaydo2_500.png

"You know what? I ain't complainin'......"

tumblr_mtuaif9sP51sngn1zo3_500.png

"Come on down to the Hope's Peak Fashion Mall, located north of Towa City! See ya there!"

tumblr_muon3trY191se9te7o1_500.png

Ò͙̤̠̰͇̰̩̱͢͞R̢̠̜̤͓̖̠̥̰͡ ͇̥͞͝Į̺̞̱̼̰̦̼̪̀͝'̖͙͔̼́L̖͖̮̖͔͞ͅĹ̴̦̳̮̣̘̹̱ ̷̦͖̜͉̱͈̟̀͞ͅͅK̬̫͎͙Į̞̠L̠̭̰̥̙̠̲̻̳L͏͉͙ ͚̬Y̴̡̨̜̥͓̲͕O̥͙̞͖̩͡U̷͙̖͍̟̞̗͟!̷̥̼̞̝

OOC: All sprite edits used here can be found at:

http://danganspritesbox.tumblr.com

Now it's time for some music recommendations by RainbowMan and YoyoMan!

rbHa5Z6.pngOh yeah, that's right. RainbowMan, the "Jean Micheal Jarre of Megatropolis" is in the house!

ufuug8S.pngAnd don't forget me, YoyoMan. we are to talk about the latest music news. Since we two and TrinitroMan were a boy group once, we know what's hip.

pi5Wlrr.pngPlease don't remind me of this nightmarish past...

P4yIXrv.pngOh come on, it was fun.

pi5Wlrr.pngNo. No it wasn't.

ufuug8S.pngWell, anyway, now it's time to face the music! Literally!

rbHa5Z6.pngOur first topic is quite an eccentric comeback straight outta South Island. Yes, that's right, Dr. Ivo Eggman, also known as Dr Robeatnik is at it again with his newest mixtape "The Promotion Is Yours", coming into his future album "The More The Merrier", including his first hit single, "Get a Load Of This".

P4yIXrv.pngSpeaking of including, up next is quite a fresh import. This duo was already extremely popular in Inkopolis, but now, the Squid Sisters, the idol group consisting of the two sisters Callie and Marie, have landed a new album not only on Inkopolis, but also in Megatropolis and Kalos City.

rYKtD0r.pngTheir newest album, called "All Inklusive", however, is something out of the ordenary for the two, since that album consists of covers only, and in a style completely new to them, but already mastered by them.

P4yIXrv.pngTheir newest album "All Inklusive" not only includes jazzy re-renditions of their famous hits, but also jazz covers of other Inkopolis classics not written by them, like Splattack or Shellfie.

rbHa5Z6.pngAnd last, but not least, Ricky from Pop Star as well as Robo have released a quite unique work of collaborations. A Steampunk-J-Pop-Techno-House-Pop'n'Roll remix of "Never gonna give you up", with vocals by Ricky and...who the heck is Yuu Ayasaki?

LG1wLF4.pngFrom Daigasso Band Brothers or something...

P4yIXrv.pngIn other news, Neo from Neo Corps is late to the party by being the uptenth person to create a remix of Megalovania. Seriously, this is starting to get old.

S9y2486.pngYeah, when's Bone Trousle? And when do I get refunds for that Spagluetti trash?

LG1wLF4.pngNo refunds for Unlimited Force products. And Spagluetti is not trash. Spagluetti is tres bien.

P4yIXrv.pngHey, wait a second. How did that skeleton guy even get inside our studio?

2RPBDmj.pngI bet you would like to know that.

laPqKVT.pngYou could say that this is...a puzzle! Nyeh-heh-heh! I made a funny!

Tommy was wearing nothing, except for a bath robe which covered his lower half. 

Tommy: Hello there, ladies. Look at your man. Now, look back, now look back at me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Fireball, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Fireball and not a lady. I’m on a horse.

Tommy: Well, worry not, mysterious traveler! I shall inform you that we indeed have Doritos!

Tommy held up 5 bags of Doritos.

Tommy: They come in Navy Seal, Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, Ranch and Human Flesh flavors!

Tommy: Wary traveler, which one shall you choose?

Another commercial break, this time for a movie trailer!

jtio2BS.pngHey, you guys. Vote me for the next spot of newcomer in the newest Super Smash Bros game, so I can ki-

j8xYUs9.pngSHUT UP! Nobody gives a shit about you, you green fat clown of a puny god!

3T79tnb.png!!!

OW THE EDGE

Coming soon to a cinema near you

Commercial Break Yo!

Music: Comedy

ttCVn63.png

Naruto: Whoops! Break time is here! You guys stay here charging while i'll pratice my rapping skills, you fools ya fools!

Lx45RCb.png

Naruto: Hey! We didn't even meet Octopops yet!

C8hGP10.png

Naruto: What part of commercial break you didn't understand Dattebayo?

cwlQzkY.png

Ichigo: Geez...i had problems with schedule slips before...

b5759e32152b3d30bd062596f35f9110e1623f52

Ulquiorra: Same here!

71WIRlD.png

Ichigo: THE HELL YOU'RE DOING HERE?

N4Ki7BJ.png

Naruto: Alright, here it goes...

A diferent music than naruto planned starts playing

*for those that don't know, Ragna and Gintoki have the same Japanese Voice Actor*

6aiw271.png

Ragna: YO! YO! You tell me where you momma's from! Chris! Fifi! Mori! Kawai!

Dharc35fw_zps8d149b4c.png

Dharc: WHo are you trying to diss? You're just taking a jab at their horsey noses.

30v0hv7.jpg

Ragna: And your underwear was floating at the pool NARUTO!!! *throws undewear away*

mqfIt9Z.png

Ichigo: WHAT THE HELL?

4m8RuK4.png

Naruto: EFFIN!!! *jumps after the undewear and ends up breaking a table full of food*

2qns3yo.jpg

Midori: You moron! We were planning to eat that food! *starts stomping Naruto*

111mstv.jpg

Ragna: Woo! *high-fives Ulquiorra and Riddy*

eLkANFv.png

Riddy: Believe us guys, seeing who Naruto's inspiration is (Killer Bee), it's better not to hear sing a word!

2ynqjcz.jpg

Ragna: Yeah! We did a favor to you guys.

6fE6hUf.png

Ichigo: Wait, does this mean...

5MORSMz.png

Rukia: Ragna and Dharc confimed to appear later in the story!

tPqQfK2.png

Ichigo: Rukia? Sigh...i can't get surprised anymore...

Q3Myr5P.png

Ralf: Why do you look so serious Ichigo? Have some fun for a bit!

krh5shF.png

Ichigo: Sigh...okay...I'll try laugh to all of this...*inhales a lot*

*trivia: Ichigo and Tidus have the same Japanese Voice actor*

vLSOEJ1.png

Ralf: Ok! I REGRET EVERYTHING I SAID!!! Go back to being grumpy!

Dharc30fw_zpsf4ab8659.png

Dharc: Good grief...The Commercial is seriously leaving everyone insane...

q5t7EVP.png

Lyna: *Sees Dharc* NI-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Dharc32fw_zps024a538f.png

Dharc: Including my sister...

During the commercial break, LightFlare decided to get some Laundry done...

ryu-intart.jpg

Well i guess get my laundry started. Probably shouldn't do laundry eating Doritos... Anyway! Yah know....maybe i sould start wearing another outfit. Having only the one means every time I do Laundry... I have to come out practically nude. Meh. It's allgood in the hood. 

oro-3s.jpg

At least you have an excuse to be dressed like that...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

True dat, son...

THE FOLLOWING IS A MESSAGE FROM THE FOURTH WALL SOCIETY.......

oyYsneJ.png

"Hi! My name is Penny Polendina, and I represent the Fourth Wall Society! We here at the FWS pride ourselves in informing the audiences of media that everything you read, play, or watch is for your entertainment, and we're not afraid of doing so!"

@OxyontheWolf, your move!