Ninja Gaiden Boss Rush by OmegaPsycho Released[06/06/2014]

DartzPie

[Preview]

mugen001_zps72f3d75b.png

[Download]

http://www.omegapsycho.webs.com/

or

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/ninja-gaiden-boss-rush-omegapsycho-159998.0.html

[Comment]

Hi, everyone! Im back from my vacation! and as you can see I've come with this project to share with all of you and is a BOSS-RUSH based on

"NINJA GAIDEN 1" from NES.

I think no need to explain the origin of this legendary game and this is a tribute running in our dear mugen engine.

The gameplay mechanics are simple: You must defeat all Bosses without the help of any life-up. It dibide in 2 acts, in the first you facedBarbarian, Bomberhead, Basaquer, Kelbeross and Bloody Malth, and in the second act Masked Warrior, Jaquio and Jashin.

The difficulty is very high like its NES counterpart.

There are some subtle differences in the game play; this is to use almost any fighter character.

Another thing you will notice is the size of the characters, which are smaller compared to my other Char-bosses and this is for two reasons, the first is the stage changing; if it was largest you couldn't see the lifebar and the other reason is to respect the original scale of NES sprites.

Anyway, I'll post more projects soon so I hope that this in particular like you. Please comment, your feedback is very useful for me keep improving these projects.

I am OMEGAPSYCHO and I wish you a happy gaming! wink.gif

FEATURES:

*.- Include his own STAGE and BGM (IT IS NECESSARY FOR CORRET OPERATION.)

*.- Includes all BOSSES from Ninja Gaiden 1 for NES. 

*.- You can turn on / off the BGM included in the "CONFIG" file included.

*.- You can turn on / off some stage traps. 

*.- Includes some minor differences compared to the original gameplay to support fighters characters.

wow my 8 year old self got a hard on from this!!!

Aren't you a big strong 34 years old adult? How can your 8 year old self get a hard on from this? =P

Even so, I don't think 8 year olds are already supposed to get hard on's, be it due to women or boss rushes from a nostalgic game. 

:=D:

cleaned up & PM's Sent out about the cleaned up parts( to those that warranted it), keep it civil k guys , im totally cool with u guys grinding it out, but theirs no point to fill up a news post with a bunch of arguing that's going to lead to no were , if u still feel bitter about it take it to PM or random chatter k 

@ Laharl ( your part was cleared up just because it contained a part of the non too getting along parts ,that was the only reason)

And im crying because my comp cant run 1.1 correctly ...built for memory not performance lmao .. i so want to play this