[640,480].Hack//VERSUS [Inspired] Lifebars

Demitri

5 hours ago, Tabris666 said:

Are you sure you made those because years ago i got babel sword on mugen 1.0 and used the same lifebars (im talkinng about the remade version not the old one and i have both) and had the same lifebars

Unless you have concrete proof, please don't go around accusing people.

11 hours ago, Kut Kreator said:

well Gen's gotta update'em 1st. i keep badgerin' him, but he's a stubborn mofo, lol.

if he's ok with it tho, i'll run'em your way.

already sent them to Dro, i'll update the OP with a link to my mediafire folder

9 hours ago, Tabris666 said:

Are you sure you made those because years ago i got babel sword on mugen 1.0 and used the same lifebars (im talkinng about the remade version not the old one and i have both) and had the same lifebars

these lifebars are 2-3 years old now. if i didn't make them, someone would've said something by now. 

Not that I need to, but If my photoshop wasn't acting up, I'd glady screenshot everything from the psd.

Where did you get this remade version from?

4 hours ago, Tabris666 said:

I  think i said the one i got obviously the lifebars showed are not the same that came with the babel sword i got a few years ago remember babel sword is always evolving and changing and i said it used the same lifebars (photographic memory) now i will search betwean 4 terabytes of data the game just for you.

And where did i got the babel sword well thats easy around four years ago i was a member on club syn the reason for my suscription was to get babel sword and the csx screenpack and the cvs full game.after that  the forums died

You can download Babel sword for free in other places? Why do you need a subscription?

Also, I googled Babel Sword all results came up with 2 or 3 different lifebars, but NONE from .Hack like Genesis has made.

I also googled .Hack//Versus, and it looks exactly the same as these.

Maybe the version of Babel sword you downloaded used Genesis' lifebars?

Bro I think you're high. 

Gen made these and I confirm that myself as I was with him when he had the beta ready. He made these on his own so take your pointless accusations and do something productive. 

I doubt you'd enjoy it if someone accused you of copying someone else's work too if you actually made something. 

Come back with real evidence or gtfo

20 hours ago, Phantom Blood said:

And you would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for that meddling kid.

^I love this guy

On 12/24/2015 at 1:47 PM, Tabris666 said:

I  think i said the one i got obviously the lifebars showed are not the same that came with the babel sword i got a few years ago remember babel sword is always evolving and changing and i said it used the same lifebars (photographic memory) now i will search betwean 4 terabytes of data the game just for you.

And where did i got the babel sword well thats easy around four years ago i was a member on club syn the reason for my suscription was to get babel sword and the csx screenpack and the cvs full game.after that  the forums died

19 hours ago, Tabris666 said:

I dont know wich lifebars used but club syn used a subscription system to get certain releases first before they uploaded something officially like beta testing babel sword was one of those and betwen development some stuff changed  give me a few day to search 4 terabytes of mugen data and we talk later and i didnt check in that time but maybe if the creator of the lifebars was on club syn then the lifebars posted would be a collaborative work like loli fighters tournament  a game that was made on club syn with an edited ghost in the shell screenpack and used certain a special lifebars  all high res even the chars (i was the one that made the ending on that one) but is a club syn game so is a collaborative work as always some people make the code others made graphics and like that

Ok, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt before, but now I just call complete bullshit bruh.

Club Syn hasn't had a subscription system. all you had to do was register to download

if you got these lifebars from there, it makes sense because I AM AN ADMIN THERE

there was no "loli fighters tournament" (btw what is that?????????????????????????????????????????)

proof or gtfo

Don't waste my time please.

27 minutes ago, Dizzy™ said:

Just... what... is there a secret part of Club SyN I haven't heard about?

:hmm:Funny thing is that the purple stars actually look like some of YOUR work, Dis.

6 minutes ago, Lord Valvatorez said:

WTFH.... you got to be kidding me right....

:lifeofstudy: That's the only solid proof I've found so far image wise but i've seen other links as well. 

i really have no desire any more to "complete" these. at least not on standard res. but then i dont play on HD anymore so then the whole thing is nilch.

the most i could see happening is taking the lifebar & port design and applying it differently. maybe new anims if i feel up to it.

that wont be for a while though. mugen is eh to me now. i'd rather work on things for my own game.