[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Here's the thing about Peach's final smash... it will only damage opponents who are NOT in the air or holding onto a ledge. Damage is pretty decent and it's very effective in auto-side scrolling levels. It also gives the chance to pull a heavy strike or a throw. Wario should use a good change though because it only allows him temporary invincibility and do combos. What really gets to me is the Final Smash for the Star Fox characters... it least they could've charge at the opponent and give them a comboing beatdown and finish with a strike to send them to the other side of the screen, possibly causing a KO but then it'll look similar to Link's final smash. Just give Fox a different final smash other than the Landmaster. Luigi's... well... what could be worse than instant dizziness if you jump within the range?

Well in all honesty *DK's final smash was weird but okay. it sucks online though. The bongo beats should go more farther to hit players more easily. *Kirby's final smash was lame, just dodge or roll to avoid it. LIke what Garchomp said with the Kirby mass attack thing. *King dedede..... Really deserves a huge makeover... How about an army of Waddle Dees/Doos and Gordos. Marching in a straight line and jumping to hit anybody in midair. it's hard to explain but let's say, something like the Pokemon Trainer's final smash. *Mario's final smash was pretty stupid, I thought in the trailer it would be awesome but well, I turned out to be wrong. Hardly hits anybody or get any smashes. How about trap people inside it's vortex of flames until the player(s) get smashed out of the screen. *Jigglypuff's final smash sucked the biggest pair of jigglyballs in the game. Just don't touch it when it's puffing up and there, easy peasy. Doesn't she deserve Peach's final smash? *Peach's final smash sucks regardless... Come on, put everybody to sleep, and drop peaches everywhere? I could think of a better idea than that... Really. Refer her emotions as attacks like in Super Princess Peach... And make it similar to the that element changing attack that Amateratsu had in MVC3. But anyways, I hope all these characters come back... (Yeah I already know Mario, DK, and Kirby are returning..

Well Mario's Final Smash is alright to me Nintendo just need to make it bigger and more hittable. (Mario needs some lessons from Ryo Sakazaki from AOF. LOL!!)

Like you said about Jigglypuff (if he/she returnes) they should give it Peach's Final Smash without the food droping out of nowhere and give the move a more pokemon effect like causing deep sleep where opponites will stay asleep even if their are hit.

Giving Peach the "Emotion attacks" is okay but it could be a double edge for her Like if she "Sad" she can do multiple damages with her attacks but not be so defensive. If she is "Angry" her attacks are more powerful and easily knock someone out but only for a short-time.Pretty much Something like that but it be cool though...

Here's the thing about Peach's final smash... it will only damage opponents who are NOT in the air or holding onto a ledge. Damage is pretty decent and it's very effective in auto-side scrolling levels. It also gives the chance to pull a heavy strike or a throw. Wario should use a good change though because it only allows him temporary invincibility and do combos. What really gets to me is the Final Smash for the Star Fox characters... it least they could've charge at the opponent and give them a comboing beatdown and finish with a strike to send them to the other side of the screen, possibly causing a KO but then it'll look similar to Link's final smash. Just give Fox a different final smash other than the Landmaster. Luigi's... well... what could be worse than instant dizziness if you jump within the range?

They should DEFINITELY change Wolf's final smash. He didn't even own a Landmaster! He probably stole the landmaster from the Great Fox and spray painted it red.

And I don't understand what's wrong with a huge roster?

I honestly don't know why people hate huge rosters. I would like that in smash bros, but I guess we won't get it. I mean come on cut pokemon trainer and we get three more slots for characters! But if the game has huge replay value like soul cailbur V, then I'd like it.

Huge rosters means more renders, more HDD space to take up, more frames, more moves, more animations...all that stuff

This, although I hope they don't decrease the roster to drastically. 

Well good news is no subspace story on smash bros 4, and also bad news, I think Sakurai is gonna stop posting pictures for awhile. As stated here on his Japanese twitter

「きょうの一枚」は、元々はスタッフへの個人的サービスとして撮り、社内ウェブで毎日更新していたものでした。が、せっかくだからみなさんにも公開したほ うが、楽しめる人が多くなるのではないかと考え、いまに至ります。あくまでおまけなので、通常の情報公開はいずれ個別に考えなければなりませんね。

"Today's pic" was put up on the company web every day as a personal favor for the staff. The line of thought for that was to allow as many people as possible to enjoy it publicly. At the end of the day, it's just a bonus, so in the future, regular new info will be handled on a case by case basis. Taking it to mean "don't be surprised if we stop updating the daily pic and future new information is given out more rarely and less offhandedly like these pics were". (it doesn't actually say this is the last pic but he's preparing everyone for that, this one might or might not be the last)

Well good news is no subspace story on smash bros 4, and also bad news, I think Sakurai is gonna stop posting pictures for awhile. As stated here on his Japanese twitter

I see... Well that cool. why spoil every little detail about a game which we could expect to be good or better then the last SSB :goodmood: 

I rather be surprise but I know we all will be. :=D:

I would want more of those event things. They were fun to me, except the really annoying ones like the two from melee :(

Still have yet to beat them either.

1. Master Hand and Crazy Hand

2. That mission with ness where you have to kill Samus, Kirby, Fox/Captain Falcon, and Falco

I would want more of those event things. They were fun to me, except the really annoying ones like the two from melee :(

Still have yet to beat them either.

1. Master Hand and Crazy Hand

2. That mission with ness where you have to kill Samus, Kirby, Fox/Captain Falcon, and Falco

for

1. Use Yoshi or Mario to beat them.

2. I didn't find that one very hard. Just keep using PK Fire and PK Thunder thats how I won.

The one I found hard in melee was fighting 5 Kirbys on screen that where on the same team. e_0

The Hardest Event for me was Fighting Ganon, Mewtwo, Giga-Bowser. Man! I hated when they beat-you up all together. but the good thing was they were all slow. and you need somebody quick Also you have to be dodgy as hell to beat them.

I would want more of those event things. They were fun to me, except the really annoying ones like the two from melee :(   Still have yet to beat them either.   1. Master Hand and Crazy Hand   2. That mission with ness where you have to kill Samus, Kirby, Fox/Captain Falcon, and Falco

The with you having to be Luigi and fight Dr. Mario and a White Dressed Peach... I could never EVER beat that one. But the event matchees in Brawl kinda sucked big balls. The last one had a Giant Mario trying to attack you. Ledge grab or your TOAST!

Final Destination Match and The Showdown are by far the hardest ones to complete.

I did the former with Ganondorf and I think I did the latter with Kirby.

Whoa! who ever that player was he good with Link. I used Roy on that event but I only had one life lift and I my last person to knock out was Mewtwo. :goodmood:

Whoa! who ever that player was he good with Link. I used Roy on that event but I only had one life lift and I my last person to knock out was Mewtwo. :goodmood:

Shit... I forgot about that one.... I beat that with Mario I think... it was brutal.... I always remembered sticking up my middle finger at the TV because of that event only.