CVSTW updated (Arthur and Subboss released) by Sean Altly 12/7/12

Phantom Blood

• 2 months later...

updated 2/11/13

Here's the latest and biggest update yet! It includes:

-4 New characters! Jill Valentine, Skullomania, CM Punk, and K'! -2 New Stages! Japan Rooftop (by JeanBeareau) and Ice Cavern (by EXShadow)! -Team Mode support added! -Updated screenpack, with new title screen, character select screen, and sweet options screen background! -Lots of bug fixes and character tweaks! -Fixed winqoute issues! Everyone has new ones for new characters!

http://mugenguild.com/forum/boardseen./topics/capcom-vs-the-world-beta-huge-update-w4-new-characters-february-11th-145318.msg1714149.html#new

My internet sucks atm so i cant download the full game to have the chars..

so...

It may sounds odd but can someone of you send me Sean´s Superman via PM?

if V doesn't get it to u , then i will k, im almost done DLing the game 

"Im giving props to Sean for making a 2D Skullomania"

2nd this big time 

Btw Cruz, careful of a guy called Metroker on MTM

He personally PMed me to get the hell out of the forum cuz I had chars he couldnt get & he seems to have a grudge on me (I had a long history with that guy, he ended up hacking my previous email account)

Damn dude That's Crazy, Who Does that? i mean, sure i want to kick u in the Balls....like....all....the......time when u show screenies with a tester character that i cant have yet, but do i...........nnooooooo...because u live an assload distance away from me,trust me that, is the ONLY thing saving your nuts from a good ol Fashioned foot hug! :troll:  

Btw Cruz, careful of a guy called Metroker on MTM

He personally PMed me to get the hell out of the forum cuz I had chars he couldnt get & he seems to have a grudge on me (I had a long history with that guy, he ended up hacking my previous email account)

O_o

Bro you scared me.....No joking....

Okay i will try to avoid him.

Since i havent see him or met him on MTM.

Thx for da info,

Damn dude That's Crazy, Who Does that? i mean, sure i want to kick u in the Balls....like....all....the......time when u show screenies with a tester character that i cant have yet, but do i...........nnooooooo...because u live an assload distance away from me,trust me that, is the ONLY thing saving your nuts from a good ol Fashioned foot hug! :troll:  

Whoa Brock, lets not go there  :bath:

It was those times when Metroker was one of the most dangerous Mugen hackers around, hacking PCs through emails, thats how he got those character by Metal_shadow (SNK Strider, Kairi, etc)

I was dumb enuff to open a weird email on my old email account, n I started having weird log outs on certain MUGEN forums & at one point I couldnt access my email cuz sumone changed the password of it  :noway:

O_o

Bro you scared me.....No joking....

Okay i will try to avoid him.

Since i havent see him or met him on MTM.

Thx for da info,

No worries, hes the person with the SNK Kratos avatar.

This is why I havent been posting on MTM for a while now, cuz Im afraid to get hacked again by that douchebag 

"Whoa Brock, lets not go there"

:=D:   :=D:

but seriously that's really fucked up 

ohhhhh THAT!!! it IS One of the best KOF forums out there  :truestory:

i need 2 go back more often lol

just wish some of the stuff they upload wasn't password protected, like all of the CVS style  SF1 edits that were updated over their 

Whoa Brock, lets not go there  :bath:

It was those times when Metroker was one of the most dangerous Mugen hackers around, hacking PCs through emails, thats how he got those character by Metal_shadow (SNK Strider, Kairi, etc)

I was dumb enuff to open a weird email on my old email account, n I started having weird log outs on certain MUGEN forums & at one point I couldnt access my email cuz sumone changed the password of it  :noway:

No worries, hes the person with the SNK Kratos avatar.

This is why I havent been posting on MTM for a while now, cuz Im afraid to get hacked again by that douchebag 

Bro dat sounds bad.

But anyway...

I don´t have anything similar to the stuff you have, all i have can be found and dont have private stuff also that iam not a tester of any kind

so i don´t think he will even pay attetion to me.

Well ill be carefull with it anyway.

As i said thx for da info V.