[PREVIEW]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[DOWNLOAD]

http://www.mediafire.com/?p230io9wo55uv1v

[COMMENT]

What up, fam!? Got that fresh fire for ya! This stage is based on Adon's reign during Sagat's absence in the Muay Thai circuit. It's gritty and bloody, but you know my style. Low res and high energy! It's got the usuall specs: Original design, original bgm, animations. Sorry, no superjump this time. Just good ol' fashin Ground N Pound!

The bgm is mixed by me, of course. It's Adons SSF4 theme remixed. With crowd sounds of course( c'mon yall know

me.)

Gotta thank Alpyne_D, Markpachi and Sou-Bot for beta testing and input. Also Spriter's Database for their respective sprites. I went back to my roots on this one. Hope ya'll enjoy...

looks great man, i think one of the things we became friends over is our love of Ring stages, and this is another great one

Oh yea! For sure! It's just something about fighting for honor and bloodshed in front of a raging audience to beat of some epic tunes! But i'm not stopping here. I've already got another ring battle in mind. And I'm digging deep into the Capcom archives for this one... :awesome

....ooops! Said to much. More on that in the WIP's PM. Heh...

nice outcome bruh. good to see i had said/did somethin' that was a bit helpful, lol. ey, run tha Adon real quick, didn't know 1 existed that had his SSFIV Ultra with Alpha spriteage! awesome.

Your experience is shining threw, Wrekkz. It's obvious you've been studying. The adobe is by Discolor. I suggest getimg ALL his characters. They're simply some of the best you'll ever see.