Cave of Wonders Stage aka Alternate Ending

Tia Tigressa

Nice stage, i like the look of the Stone Tiger Head Lol.

But i see some colorloss at the stage.....

Still is a nice stage.

Thanks for the love & heads up on fixes I need to make. Thanks

i agree just need to be just a tad bit better with the color other then that keep it up

Thank you for the encouragement

Disregarding colorloss(hoping it is just the source image) Jafar's edges need to be cleaned. Every other person in the bg's edges look fine,just his need to be fixed. Nice stage,love Aladdin and this always makes me think of Kingdom Hearts xD

really like this , love the idea of the giant tiger head from aladin as a stage , gonna DL this , good job & very good for only your 2nd stage, Welcome to the Family Tia , thanks for sharing with us

Disregarding colorloss(hoping it is just the source image) Jafar's edges need to be cleaned. Every other person in the bg's edges look fine,just his need to be fixed.

Nice stage,love Aladdin and this always makes me think of Kingdom Hearts xD

I will clean this stage up and thanks for the props

really like this , love the idea of the giant tiger head from aladin as a stage , gonna DL this , good job & very good for only your 2nd stage, Welcome to the Family Tia , thanks for sharing with us

Aww Thanks, sometimes ideas don't make it to the page as you envision it to. I loved the source image so much and wanted to try something new. Again thanks for showing this one some love

The Alladen Cave looks great but... FEEDBACK: 1.The background looks a tad bit blurry, use the RGB method (Photoshop) to fix it! 2. I also noticed some colorloss on the characters, use the mehtod I said above! 3.(Optional) It would be nice if the eyes had some sort of a glowing effect on them!

Disregarding colorloss(hoping it is just the source image) Jafar's edges need to be cleaned. Every other person in the bg's edges look fine,just his need to be fixed.

Nice stage,love Aladdin and this always makes me think of Kingdom Hearts xD

I Think These Are From A PC Game If Im Not Mistaking...