DOWNTOWN

Posted Image

FACTORY

Posted Image

KARUTA

[DOWNLOAD]

http://www.mediafire.com/?uz4x6fv8r68htgm

[COMMENT]

What up, ya'll?! Got something special for ya. This is a screenpack based on the ficional city of Southtown, where Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting took place. It's got alot of goodies. The screenpack has an intro, title, select, vs, victory and options screens. The select theme was mixed by yours truly.

The lifebars are low-res bars I converted to 640x480, and slightly alltered. The "strike" font is my own, as the original lifebars didn't have a hit counter. Yea, that's old school...

It also comes with the 8 original stages from Fatal Fury 1 for the SNES, all of which have custom bgm's and slight modifications to the stages. It also has the 8 original stages from Art of Fighting 1 for the SNES, which also have custom bgm's and minor adjustments. All coding done by me.

It uses custom ports. The ports for all the characters seen in the select screenshot are included with this download along with a "Big Port Template." The small port is a 26x26 square pcx, so you won't need a template for that.

I'd like to thank Fred for creating the original screenpack and the arcade version of "Downtown" that I borrowed fonts, sprites and inspiration from. Also I'd like to thank MarkPachi and Alpyne_D for their feedback. I gotta thank Davias at Spriters Resource for all the original stage sprites.

Well, that about does it. Thanks guys for ALL your support. Feedback is welcome. See ya around...

Very,Very Cool Bro , after im done Burning a few DVD's im going to download this & u stole an idea right out from under my head, except i wanted to do a Fatal fury vs rage of the dragons or PIMat , great job , its amazing to see how far you've come as a creator since i 1st met u over on guild & how much of a friend you've become as well +1

WOOAAHH!! VERY NICE! I love it. my only complaint is that the select boxes are scaled a bit. not 25,25. also your menu select, is to small, find bigger fonts to make them bigger.

I just get started, Sou-Bot. I've got alot to learn, but I trying. I'm working on updates as I type this and I'm waiting for some feedback from the infamous grayfox aka BIGBOSS! He's responsible for he Metal Gear screenpack and the awesome Nexus screenpack. He helped me smooth out the Terry and Ryo sprites. Now I just gotta put the finishing touches and code it. I'll have that along with some other updates to yall real soon... :goodmood:

[PREVIEW]

Posted Image

Posted Image

[DOWNLOAD]

http://www.mediafire.com/?ccd1x5xui17wxup

[COMMENT]

-Cleaned Terry's and Ryo's image, thanks to some help and advice from BIGBOSS!

-NEW larger menu font!

-Small ports stayed the same, I cool with the way they are.

-Yep, that's the powerbar.

-New stage font with letters, numbers and symbols.

-New "Southtown" title sprite.

Hope you guys enjoy the updates. Thanks to everyone who helped me and provided such good feedback.

[PREVIEW]

Posted Image

Posted Image

[DOWNLOAD]

http://www.mediafire...ccd1x5xui17wxup

[COMMENT]

-Cleaned Terry's and Ryo's image, thanks to some help and advice from BIGBOSS!

-NEW larger menu font!

-Small ports stayed the same, I cool with the way they are.

-Yep, that's the powerbar.

-New stage font with letters, numbers and symbols.

-New "Southtown" title sprite.

Hope you guys enjoy the updates. Thanks to everyone who helped me and provided such good feedback.

Hi Vegaz I like to make a report what as happen to your new updated screen pack. from your old version you had the cool zoom VS logo and I really love how you did that BUT now after you just did your update for this I found out that your VS logo not there anymore and been replaced with RYO face.

its there anyway you can fix this problem

here the picture after you did your update for your screen pack

Posted Image