Southtown (640x480) for 1.0 by Vegaz_P

Thank you so mush Vegaz for fixing the vs screen logo I really enjoying this screen pack a lot and now can make this my own personal use. I also created my own personal icon courser because the default one its to pain and boring XD I created my own courser base from the Real Bout Fatal furry : Special courser with the animation movement hehehe so look decent for me. I also removed the Big flashing square thingy when u pick your character. if you did not notice it already hehehe. I did few minor thing for this screen for my own use . I am very very happy now with my own use. maybe when I am not to busy I can make a video for your wonderful screen pack and show my courser for it

here lil something I did for your screen pack Vegaz P. I had to rip the sound from Art of fighting for the MAME emulator becuase I could not find in any other place to find them so thank to Alp teaching on riping sound he once explain to me how he did long time ago so I added the wav for your screen pack and made the icon courser too for my self hehe nothing fancy just want to look decent enuf to look good with the screen pack you made. if you ever want the wav or my icon I don't mind sharing it with you ^^ sorry I did not had enuf time to removed the flashing block after selecting the characters Here my video demonstration :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYcMGwcfxYs&feature=youtu.be

That was awesome, Yuyu! Thanks for the video. It will help show of my screenpack. I dig the icon. Looks good. I totally forgot to add sounds. I'll get on that. Could you send me that icon? I want to add it to my file when I upload the updates. I'll credit you in the updates post... :goodmood:

sure thing sweetie I send you with screen pack on it and with the file and pm you with it :) I do love your screen pack ^^