Look at this dumb Review.

MLG NOSCOPE DUANE

just because someone thinks it sucks dont make them retarded dude grow up just because someone dont like the same thing as you do or share the same view as you its called having a opinion to be ones individual if we all had like the same thing or share the same views this world would be a boring place

having an opinion doesn't make people retarded, but is retarded to make a review(for instance a critic meant to inform people) and take subjective points of view instead of being totally objective. the video isn't more than a bunch of biased opinions, not a review.  

This guy is extremely redundant in this and all the other videos reviews I checked out. He just points out two or three little insignificant flaws in things and then exacerbates them to just incredulous levels all throughout the video. I can also plainly see he did little to no research into this or any of his reviews when he said that they are all the same game with just different bullet patterns. Also, saying anything has "fake difficulty" is just an excuse to make you seem like you don't suck as bad. I know that people have their own opinions on things but that does not make an excuse for a bad review.