Crescent by Showbuyspirit updated 9/9/12

Phantom Blood

That is Yuga, one of the final boss from Samurai Shodown if i'm not wrong...mr.Phantom, can you upload him?

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

Unfortunately its an alpha release that doesn't do much and has lots of missing sprites

i can still post it if needs be

I see, so he is not finish yet. Well, never mind i hope you will post it when the characters is 100% complete.

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

I see, so he is not finish yet. Well, never mind i hope you will post it when the characters is 100% complete.

For what I tested she looks pretty complete and have all the basics.

She may be missing a super motion lv3 or sort.

Also, the sprites are a melty blood character with jolteon like motif.

8dfvMwC.png

For what I tested she looks pretty complete and have all the basics.

She may be missing a super motion lv3 or sort.

Also, the sprites are a melty blood character with jolteon like motif.

@Toshio - I'm not mention about Crescent, i'm talking about Yuga, the character from the right side. You can see i'm using word 'he' not 'she'.

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

• 2 weeks later...