what is your favorite gaming system

Darklight

My favourites are:

Playstation 2 and 3 (own both of them)

And from the older generation - NES and sega Genesis I guess (and maybe SNES also)

ps2 is not consider old dude its still some what new

PS1 and PS2

Or you can make it PSP and PS2, because with my PSP I play NES, GEN, SNES, GBA and PS1.

psp kind of counts if you dont play any of the psp games and just play the emulators on the psp

but i was talking more so on the old school systems such as master system or nes or even beyond that

i dont know why people like the ps3 only has a few good games never cared for it i rember bugging my now ex gf for one ended up selling it when i found out i couldnt play any of my ps2 games. some of my fav systems are sega saturn nes sega cd 3do and dream cast

i dont know why people like the ps3 only has a few good games never cared for it i rember bugging my now ex gf for one ended up selling it when i found out i couldnt play any of my ps2 games.

some of my fav systems are sega saturn nes sega cd 3do and dream cast

Actually some older PS3 (specially the 'phatt' ones) can play some of the PS2 games.

It got some good games now, but at first it was horrible. And thanks to PSN you can download many PS1, arcades and older consoles too. I want to buy Afterburn Climax *_*

Nintendo Entertaintment System (8-Bit) 1985.

see this is why we call ourselves brothers from other mothers ......... exactly the same , i mean cmon name one other old school game system that had as many brand name games on it that are still as popular today as they were when they came out, besides the Atari

Actually some older PS3 (specially the 'phatt' ones) can play some of the PS2 games.

It got some good games now, but at first it was horrible. And thanks to PSN you can download many PS1, arcades and older consoles too. I want to buy Afterburn Climax *_*

yeah i heard about that you can play ps2 games now on there to but you have to buy them from the psn store which i think its a rip off when you got the games that you own before the system even came out iam not that impress with it the only good thing i like about it is they have only a few games on it that xbox 360 dont and you dont have to pay just to play online

you can now finally mod the ps3 which if i didnt have to get another phone i would get one just for that. yeah i know the olders ones can but they also have issues with burning up alot

see this is why we call ourselves brothers from other mothers ......... exactly the same , i mean cmon name one other old school game system that had as many brand name games on it that are still as popular today as they were when they came out, besides the Atari

did you know you can now buy a nintendo dvd player or just make one for your self with some spare parts and a cheap dvd player

Maybe because we are so lucky to have been born in the 80's and get to know how wonderful the NES still is, and always agree with you bud.