El Stingray By Infinite Released

Laharl

[Preview]

Posted Image

[Download]

http://infiniteff.fo...278-el-stingray

[Comment]

for a change its not bad to me. the one thing i do not like is the env shake everywhere its a pet peeve of mine to have it in EVERY freaking hit. either way enjoy the character I guess. this is also NOT an edit he made this originally and its not infinite style.

*knees quiver* El....El....El Stingrey....Infinite... grappler...heh...hehehheh.... :=D: HAAAAAAAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HAAAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :noway: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :omg: HUUUUUUUAAH!!! HUAAH! HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAH!!!! *Alpyne smacks Vegaz* huh....uhhhhhhhh....I'm ok...

XD Nice char, It's good to see the Muscle Bombers saga still is having love form the gamers. I prefer the slow but strong grapplers, but it's not bad, absolutely not bad. Off-Topic:i was thinking; to make a perfect El Fuerte port to mugen, this needs to be a mix of the pants of Scorpio, all the other stuff (appareance+lightly modified moveset) of stingray, and a pineapple crown in the head XD

XD

Nice char, It's good to see the Muscle Bombers saga still is having love form the gamers. I prefer the slow but strong grapplers, but it's not bad, absolutely not bad.

Off-Topic:i was thinking; to make a perfect El Fuerte port to mugen, this needs to be a mix of the pants of Scorpio, all the other stuff (appareance+lightly modified moveset) of stingray, and a pineapple crown in the head XD

Indeed...

he reminds me of sin carra a bit ima check this out.......

...now that you mention it... :hmm:

sorry i hadta smack ya like that Realest, but it had to be done.

It's ok, it's just that when...I see...gra...gra...

:noway: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPLEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*gets carried out in a straight jacket*